Ibrahimovic

How much will Barcelona want for him, didn't he cost 60m ?
They'll want to recoup a lot of that but i reckon they'll have to take a loss of at least 30m if they want rid of him this summer.

An interesting one. Many people criticised Hughes for going after Bellamy with his reputation. Bellamy knew and had worked with Hughes. The decision to sign him has long since been won. There are many parallels here. The important thing is that if a player respects the gaffer, he will work harder than an uninterested player. IF he comes he will be a sure fire goals machine.

robbieh said:
The sporting director of Barca today said that Ibra is not for sale and that Villa's arrival has nothing to do with it.

So while Ibra may have other ideas, it would seem this is not one of the done deals mentioned on here.

I don't openly believe they would actually come out and say he is for sale.
if they don't say so, they would proabay have more chance of recouping more for him than they would if they did say he was for sale.

Mattyc55 said:
Zlatan scored 21 in 41 this season, 16 in 29 in the league. Only 2 in the champions league though, a competition hes notoriously struggled with. However, he does get a lot of assists due to his aerial ability and link up. For me, hes in the same mould as Ade, more technical and better in the air - thus an improvement.

Sorry mate but this not true. Ibra scored 4 goals in the champions league this season. 1 goal less than the "inform" Rooney who was united's main player (rooney scored 5 goals).

Ibra scored 16 goals in 29 games even though he played out of position all season long for Barca (as a target striker).<br /><br />-- Thu May 20, 2010 4:32 pm --<br /><br />I don't think Barca will sell Ibrahimovic this summer. I believe that they finally realized that to get the best out of him he should play in his natural position (and that is as an SS).

They've got David Villa who will be their target striker and both Messi and Ibra will be the SS to assist him and score goals.

He'll probably play the same Role that Ronaldinho used to play with Barca in the past (which is the right thing to do).

a week or two ago someone on here brought up a few stats that Ibra was directly involved in more goals and wins than Messi. I searched and then googled but could not find it. Anyone help?

Andouble said:
a week or two ago someone on here brought up a few stats that Ibra was directly involved in more goals and wins than Messi. I searched and then googled but could not find it. Anyone help?

I've wrote a post on here that shows an article written on Marca's newspaper about Barcelona's players. Messi was by faar the best player they have this season and Ibra comes second with his goals and assists.

Breaking news: Ibrahimovic was seen on holidaying in Stockholm today. Sources say he was friendly and happy to pose for pictures with fans. I'm sure Swedish media will have more on this story as it develops...

Heh, the state of Swedish football journalism today. Zlatan is all we've got at at the moment! :)<br /><br />-- Fri May 21, 2010 12:29 am --<br /><br />
interisti said:
Andouble said:

I've wrote a post on here that shows an article written on Marca's newspaper about Barcelona's players. Messi was by faar the best player they have this season and Ibra comes second with his goals and assists.

That's the vote among the fans as well, Messi was voted number one by some margin of course but Zlatan came in second. I can live with that. :)

The new Barca kit has just been launched with Ibrahimovic in the advert ......significant ???

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.fcbarcelona.com/web/english/galeries/futbol/temporada09-10/05/nova_samarreta/galeria.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fcbarcelona.com/web/english/ ... leria.html</a>

bluemoonste said:
The new Barca kit has just been launched with Ibrahimovic in the advert ......significant ???

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.fcbarcelona.com/web/english/galeries/futbol/temporada09-10/05/nova_samarreta/galeria.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fcbarcelona.com/web/english/ ... leria.html</a>

contractual obligation

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.