Ibrahimovic

keemcfc said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
I cant see them playing two up top. They will not drop Pedro to the bench.
Can Villa play on the left?

...................Iniesta
.......Xavi..................Fabregas......
Messi....................................Villa
................Ibrahimovic

Can't see that...

If they get Cesc:

.................Busquets............
.......Xavi..................Fabregas......
Messi....................................Iniesta/Pedro
...................Villa..........................

If not:

.................Busquets............
.......Xavi..................Iniesta......
Messi....................................Pedro
...................Villa..........................

Really can't see room for Ibra next season

Matt the very impressive Giant said:
Again Barcelona and Txiki Begiristainhas announced Ibra will not be put up for sale. They want him to stay and they need him. The arrival of David Villa will not effect Ibra's position in the squad,and he (Txiki) said Villa is a fantastic nr. 10, but can also play to the left or to the right.

This according to Reuters. So I guess... it looks like he'll stay, unless he asks for a transfer.

If they know clubs are interested then by saying he is not for sale they keep his value up. As soon as they say they want rid then his value is reduced, surely?

Reminds me of last year really...if I remember correctly there was loads of talk about Ibra moving around this time last year, then it all went quiet and it looked like he was gonna stay with Inter. Took until about a month later when the speculation really began and finally he moved to Barca.

....Alves.............Pique............Maxwell
.......................Busquets
.............Xavi-Fabregas-Iniesta
........................Messi
.................Ibrahimovic-Villa

Nobody has said much about him in the media really.If we sign him,watch them go into overdrive to say how shit he is and how we've been ripped off.If the scum signed him,all we'd hear is how baconface has signed one of the best,most feared strikers in the world.

Lancet Fluke said:
If they know clubs are interested then by saying he is not for sale they keep his value up. As soon as they say they want rid then his value is reduced, surely?

Definitely a possibility.

ZLATAN RULES OUT ENGLAND MOVE
By Richard Torgerson

Barcelona striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic says he will not consider a summer move to the Premier League.

Barca recently recruited David Villa from Valencia in what was believed to be a £35million move, heightening speculation the Swedish striker could be on his way out of the Nou Camp.

Ibrahimovic has reportedly been linked with a switch to Arsenal, with Gunners captain Cesc Fabregas going the other way.

However, the 28-year-old has dismissed such suggestions saying the climate of the country would make any move unlikely.

He told Swedish lifestyle magazine Café: "England doesn't feel close. I don't like rain."

Ibrahimovic also ruled out a return to the club where he started his career, Malmo, who ply their trade in the Swedish Allsvenka league.

But the former Inter Milan star said he would consider moving into a coaching role in the league once he retires.

He added: "Football will always be in my heart, it is a part of me, but I will not make any guest appearances in the Allsvenka.

"Not as an active player at least. Maybe I can contribute my knowledge to Swedish football in some other way."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.