Ibrahimovic

Kinky by name said:
bluemoonste said:
The new Barca kit has just been launched with Ibrahimovic in the advert ......significant ???

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.fcbarcelona.com/web/english/galeries/futbol/temporada09-10/05/nova_samarreta/galeria.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fcbarcelona.com/web/english/ ... leria.html</a>

contractual obligation

barry did the same, he was advertising the new villa kit, then he came to us. makes no difference

mancityscot said:
Kinky by name said:
contractual obligation

barry did the same, he was advertising the new villa kit, then he came to us. makes no difference

Yeah, I've seen it before a couple of times. Only real thing of note for me is that they're getting unicef back on the shirts which is really cool.

people putting 2 and 2 together, i think. The whole Mancini connection

i just don't know what to think of the guy.. he's clearly very talented, and sometimes he looks absolutely amazing. But a lot of the time he looks like a posh Berbatov.

the stats certainly say something.. in the first CL game against Inter he ran less than Victor Valdes. But he's won the league for the past 7 years, every team. Maybe that's a sign that he's a luxury player for the already excellent side, or maybe it's the sign that he's a winner. He was poor for a lot of the last season, but he scored loads of goals, including the winning goal in El Clasico. And he was excellent in Italy, pretty much a one man team. But do we want to be buying any more self important show ponies?

I suppose for all my reservations i would love to see him in a City shirt

(all academic though, he probably won't be coming)

Paulmcfc2703 said:
tommyducks said:
Him and Villa upfront? Messi just behind? Xavi, Iniesta and Fabregas in midfield?

Hmm, could work.
I cant see them playing two up top. They will not drop Pedro to the bench.
Can Villa play on the left?

...................Iniesta
.......Xavi..................Fabregas......
Messi....................................Villa
................Ibrahimovic

keemcfc said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
I cant see them playing two up top. They will not drop Pedro to the bench.

Why the fuck would villa play LW??!!

Some peoples lack of knowledge is shit

mcfc_die_hard said:
keemcfc said:

Why the fuck would villa play LW??!!

Some peoples lack of knowledge is shit

They won't. He'll play up front and Ibrahimovic will probably come to City.

Again Barcelona and Txiki Begiristainhas announced Ibra will not be put up for sale. They want him to stay and they need him. The arrival of David Villa will not effect Ibra's position in the squad,and he (Txiki) said Villa is a fantastic nr. 10, but can also play to the left or to the right.

This according to Reuters. So I guess... it looks like he'll stay, unless he asks for a transfer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.