Ibrahimovich for Tevez?

Great player but seriously he's a massive ****.

Look him up on YouTube and you'll find about 5 instances where he kicks his teammates. Not to mention he got 2 straight reds last season in two straight games. Not exactly the message we want sent to Balo, who was almost universally slagged off after just one red card.

Tevez is worth more and a better fit for us anyways. We need a similar replacement in Aguero.

Addam iz pro said:
Great player but seriously he's a massive ****.

Look him up on YouTube and you'll find about 5 instances where he kicks his teammates. Not to mention he got 2 straight reds last season in two straight games. Not exactly the message we want sent to Balo, who was almost universally slagged off after just one red card.

Tevez is worth more and a better fit for us anyways. We need a similar replacement in Aguero.

This. As a Swede i hate that twat. He will wreck the team. Fuck him

A big NO from me

He is lazy beyond belief and vastly overrated....he would be an failure of epic proportions in the prem league

Tevez to Barca, Ibrahimovic to come here as long as Barca pull out of the deal for Sanchez

warhawkmoski said:
TCIB said:
I know ill get shit for this but i just don't rate Ibra, yes he seems to somehow score goals but in crunch matches ive seen him in he is either subbed or the commentator will remark that he has had a "queit game"

I think Dzeko is a similar player and he is less lathargic than Ibra imo and he is still finding his feet in the fast and frantic prem.

I don't think the prem would suit his style at all.

@warhawkmoski

I stay in Milwaukee for a few months a year are you near me or miles away ?

I'm about an 1 1/2 hours from Milwaukee.

welcome to the bluemoon dating site

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.