I'd be reluctant to lose Kolarov

I can't see him leaving this summer. He's our first choice left back right now and there don't really seem to be any targets on the horizon yet. He really suits the new system of play as we seem to cross the ball more this year.

No one crosses a ball better. Fierce shot. And Dzeko would miss his mate. But they're after this Benfica lad as well as Sagna, so where does that leave AK?

Great going forward but he cannot defend. I am very happy to keep him to pay against the lesser sides or even cover left midfield. In fact his best game for us was bayern away when he played in front of clichy IMO.

Really we need a top top left back it is our big weakness along with a lack of decent central defender to play with kompany.

All the decent sides have Sussed the really weak point for us is the left hand side of our defence we re going to need to sort that for next season.

alera said:
Great going forward but he cannot defend. I am very happy to keep him to pay against the lesser sides or even cover left midfield. In fact his best game for us was bayern away when he played in front of clichy IMO.

Really we need a top top left back it is our big weakness along with a lack of decent central defender to play with kompany.

All the decent sides have Sussed the really weak point for us is the left hand side of our defence we re going to need to sort that for next season.

100% myth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.