I'd drop Kolo Toure

johnny crossan said:
ElanJo said:
and I wouldn't be surprised if Mancini does.
Absolutely f**king insane for him to just lump it up to their keeper with 90 seconds to go. We kept the ball for about 5 mins straight after we scored by simple short passing, why the fuck did he do it??
I bet Mancini is fuming but I can't see how he could be as mad as I am right now. FFS! Just want to twat the stupid c*nt
ElanJo said:
If BM didn't have an Off Topic board I probably wouldn't be here now. I originally signed up to talk about City but the main board seems to be getting more hysterical every week. Slightly annoyed about that
enjoy

PMSL Moaning about people moaning and then go and have a good rant ;-)

johnny crossan said:
ElanJo said:
Absolutely f**king insane for him to just lump it up to their keeper with 90 seconds to go. We kept the ball for about 5 mins straight after we scored by simple short passing, why the fuck did he do it??
I bet Mancini is fuming but I can't see how he could be as mad as I am right now. FFS! Just want to twat the stupid c*nt
ElanJo said:
If BM didn't have an Off Topic board I probably wouldn't be here now. I originally signed up to talk about City but the main board seems to be getting more hysterical every week. Slightly annoyed about that
enjoy

Nice try Jesus but talking of dropping a player isn't exactly on the same level as "we're shit, sack the manager" or "We're destined to win the PL"

ElanJo said:
Blue Tooth said:
Thank God you're not the manager then...Knee Jerk reaction.

Whilst I agree that possession would have been the better option, giving the ball to their keeper is not exactly setting them up to score now is it?...We defended those balls all day and we should have defended that one better......they nicked a header, got a flick on and scored a good goal...end off.
It's a good point even if it feels like two lost.

When playing Stoke it's not far off is it...

As for defending those balls all day. Really? We had a torrid time of it for most of the first half. The only reason why it improved in the 2nd was because - shock fecking horror - we kept the ball.

Mistakes are ok but blatantly stupid things like what Kolo did today with 90 secs on the clock should be punished if only to serve as an example. In football terms what he did today was criminal.

The nobheads here can chime in with their "op=idiot" crap all they want. I'm right.

Of course you are.

Toure's had a pretty good season so far for me yes it wasn't the best of ideas to boot the ball straight to their keeper,but it wasn't like he'd squared the ball across his own box to an onrushing forward giving us no chance to do anything, it was with their keeper as a team we should be able to defend a ball that comes from 70 yards away. bit unfair just to single out 1 player in my opinion

i kne albert davy said:
Toure's had a pretty good season so far for me yes it wasn't the best of ideas to boot the ball straight to their keeper,but it wasn't like he'd squared the ball across his own box to an onrushing forward giving us no chance to do anything, it was with their keeper as a team we should be able to defend a ball that comes from 70 yards away. bit unfair just to single out 1 player in my opinion

Absolutely. He shouldn't have booted it straight to the keeper but we still should have defended as a team better than we did. Ah well one of those things, it happens we just need to make sure we defend those situations better in the future

i kne albert davy said:

I agree he has been good this season and yea Stoke still had to get the ball forward in order to score but with 1 minute left there's no need to do anything other than keep the ball. You don't give it the opposition. Giving the Stoke keeper the ball is like giving arsenal the ball on the halfway line.

MCFC BOB said:
Where else do you go when you're under pressure?

Away from goal is your first thought.

absolutely.

-and how do you secure your 1 goal lead? by scoring a second. he played for a fast break counter attack and if one of our boys had got to the ball we could have been up by two, and you'd all be singing his praise for the long pass.

ElanJo said:

don't talk fuckin stupid....i felt sorry for kolo today, yes he made a mistake at a vital point in the match but for most of the 2nd half he was covering for richards going missing on more than 2/3 occasions. i'd probably have to blame mancini for the 2pts dropped today because he should have took richards off straight after he scored the goal and got a fresh boateng on for the last few minutes of the game and seen it out. thought we were pretty average today and the draw was probably a fair result if truth be told.....never mind let's look forward rather than going into a 'mancini out and get rid of all the players' type meltdown. anybody thinking of us winning the league need to give their head a fuckin huge wobble....top4 and maybe a trophy is our aim this season not the title.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.