Ideas for CL night to show the world we have arrived.

munster said:
Akai said:
something like this for the whole stadium will be nice!

[bigimg]http://www.bluewatchmcfc.co.uk/mancityforum/gallery/1892_12_04_11_11_09_39.jpeg[/bigimg]

Agreed.

How about some massive flags that they have in the ultras sections of e.g. Olympic Stadium Rome etc

Problem is that if the stadium doesn't fill it would look awful :(

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Filling the stadium would be a start. I dont think thats a certainty against Napoli and Villareal

You're kidding. Right?

I defended you in another thread when someone said you were overly negative... But I'm beginning to agree.

Napoli and Bayern will sell out.. And since most people will buy them all as a package then I think they'll all sell out.

I think the rags will have more trouble selling tickets for their group games tbf.

If the club do a package for the 3 tickets it would make people go. £60 for 3 games.

Abit like the uefa cup last year, although no-one really turned up.

Akai said:
something like this for the whole stadium will be nice!

[bigimg]http://www.bluewatchmcfc.co.uk/mancityforum/gallery/1892_12_04_11_11_09_39.jpeg[/bigimg]

This with 'Welcome To Manchester'.

1.618034 said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Filling the stadium would be a start. I dont think thats a certainty against Napoli and Villareal

You're kidding. Right?

I defended you in another thread when someone said you were overly negative... But I'm beginning to agree.

Napoli and Bayern will sell out.. And since most people will buy them all as a package then I think they'll all sell out.

I think the rags will have more trouble selling tickets for their group games tbf.

TBF i think he has a vaild point. Our track record for euro game attendances is pretty poor. Even Hamburg match did not sell out. In any case its not how many attend thats important, its the atmosphere that those who do attend create that will count.

Banners etc are a good idea but ultimately it will be the volume levels that affect the opposition, and impress the watching tv audiences (if that's the objective of this thread)

NorthernBoy said:
danebanksheik said:
At the risk of being controversial can I suggest that we get in our seats half an hour before the game starts and not 2 minutes so that we can build the atmosphere and boost the players whilst they are warming up.
I know it means having a few less beers before the game in the pub unless the drinkers start half an hour earlier but it was brilliant to see the away followings in the stadium and rocking well before the games started in the Europa.
Top Post, Let's Try And Make This Happen, We Could Really Build An Atmosphere And Have The Place Rockin'. If We Contact The Club They Could Even Play A Small Selection Of Records In Order To Get Everyone Fired Up.

Agreed let's do it

Originals said:
If the club do a package for the 3 tickets it would make people go. £60 for 3 games.

If they do this, will those of us in the cup scheme have to pay that little or would we get charged full price?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.