Ideas for CL night to show the world we have arrived.

NorthernBoy said:
Simply A White Canvas With The Vimto Logo On It, I'll Be Waving It In 110.

Haha, I'll look out for you, hopefully I'm gonna be sitting there. You being sponsored? ;)

Napoli game will be a sea of sky blue, literally seeing as though they play in sky blue too! The friendship scarves will be all sky blue won't they? That should be interesting.

the old abbey said:
now im all up for cranking it up,flags like the spics etc,but if anybody near me waves a narna they will get it shoved up there jacksy,an utter 80s embarrassment,ban em.

You weren't the person in my story half way down this page where you? ;)

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=231157&start=30" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=231157&start=30</a>

Fire an three exocet missiles fom the centre circle pre match.

1. Aimed at UEFA hq
2. Aimed at FIFA hq
3. Aimed at Old Trafford.

MCFC cleaning up football and the football family will be made up, would have some impact, not all my dreams come true

Rip all the seats out for Champions League games!

It'd be class if we had a stadium full of inflatable bananas though. The whole point of doing it is because it isn't normal, that'd be boring.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.