Ideas please for 6-1 Downfall video

i love the hilter vids on youtube, cant wait for a city one,although guess wudnt work, just a few utd versions, even though rip our team, still fucking funny.
my fav so far
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KL2Y1IvqL60&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KL2Y1Ivq ... re=related</a>

Didsbury Dave said:
What about injury time? We always score in injury time in derbies...THEY SCORED 3?!?!?

Nice.

This should be the moment that hitler hears the bad news, something along the lines of him talking about
"how did the injury time comeback go, we always beat them in extra time" then
"mein fuhrer..... city scored 3 in extra time, we lost 6-1" (not that exactly, just something to match the speaking parts)

Re: Re: Ideas please for 6-1 Downfall video

Mannie1 said:
"If your wife has been shagged by Giggs, leave the room"
Brilliant!

Got to start with Hitler saying he's heard the result was 6-1 and that he knew they'd put the noisy neighbours in their place, can't buy history/success, they're shit without Tevez etc.

Then his aide says "Mein Fuhrer it was 6-1 to City"

[hitler]

but the theatre of dreams....dreams

worst nightmares more like

the 50th anniversary was bad enough

this is a catastrophe

heads will roll I tell you

[thumps table in useless fury]

it's not fair I tell you

not fair

we were meant to rule all Europe forever

those Mancunian fuckers weren't meant to fight back

(sob)
:-)

quiet_riot said:
Is anyone actually working on this?

somebody is putting these into a script(forgot name).

But the people doing the script want someone to add the subtitles

LeeOnePen said:
Personally, I'd start it with some reference to it being 3-1 and him having to leave early to get the train back to London, but it being ok because City will never, ever, eclipse the 5-0......

Genius. Gets my vote.

Where was the black Pele to save us? We pay the scouser in the wig 200 fucking grand a week. Don`t tell me he has been shagging grandmas again.

Fletcher and Anderson in midfield up against Silva and Toure? Has Baconface been on the bells again? He must have been shaking like a shitting dog. It`s Barcelona all over again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.