Idiot from Cheadle interviewed on GMR after game

Didsbury Dave

5 minutes after the game, asked by their reporter what he thought of the game and how he felt. HE was in his car by the Citystore.

"Never mind about that. What about us Northstanders relocating" then he starts papping on comparing it to Nazi Germany and all this shit.

I felt like kicking my radio, you self-obsessed twat. We've just lost a crucial game. I'm devastated. I don't want to hear you pontificating and moaning with your stupid plum in your mouth about how you would be treated better in a concentration camp.

Never mind about that?

Fuck you.

Don't get angry mate.

Me and my friend heard it as well and couldn't stop laughing i didn't know we had posh fans he sounded like some one who reads the shipping report and his friend was just as bad.

Dont get me started on the three Irish blokes who said Mancini is rubbish get rid and get rid of most of the players....If you come on here fellas, don't bother coming gain if that is what you call support

Worst City call I have ever heard. The posh twat just finished off a shit night. Frightening to think people like this exist.

Markie c said:
Don't get angry mate.

Me and my friend heard it as well and couldn't stop laughing i didn't know we had posh fans he sounded like some one who reads the shipping report and his friend was just as bad.

I'd probably have laughed at any other time than that one. That was kind of my point.

I mean, this guy really thought I gave a snivelling shit about his pathetic little issue. There were others wittering on about it on the phone in too.

It wasn't the time.

Manchester City had bigger fish to fry at that moment. How could he be thinking about a triviality like that? What kind of fan is he?

Go on Dave. I can just picture the rage.

That was the nail in the coffin for me tonight when I heard that ****.

Johnny Crossan's a bit "posh."

Hope this isn't a vendetta kind of thread. :-(

to compare anything that happens at City to Nazi Germany is just pig ignorant, posh or not he's a thick insensitive twat.

mackenzie said:
Johnny Crossan's a bit "posh."

Hope this isn't a vendetta kind of thread. :-(

Not at all, it's what he said, not how he said it.

Johnny Crossan did very well on Radio 5 last week.

This guy was an embarrassing numpty with a ridiculous sense of perspective.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.