Idiot from Cheadle interviewed on GMR after game

m27 said:
Soulboy said:
Me and 1-barry-conlon were simply trying to raise standards... you're just lucky I didn't ask for my usual bowl of olives and rocket!

Ah well, I suppose if you're happy with your half a mild and a bag of pork scratchings...

Mild and pork scratchings? That's nowt. After going our separate ways I was treated to the sight of one of our party with his gonads out bumping and grinding with two crack whores outside the Crown and Kettle.

You and Bazzer would have been outraged.

The wine was free actually. It's not what you know but who you know...!

Though the famous last words at 1 o'clock yesterday of 'i'm pacing myself and just taking my time' seemed to go out the window about 1.15pm.

Apologies to Mrs M27 if i came out with some complete drunken bollocks as i've not got a scooby what i said.Though i do recall something to do with piss...? I think i was on the gin by that time,with a pint of becks chaser.

1_barry_conlon said:
m27 said:
Mild and pork scratchings? That's nowt. After going our separate ways I was treated to the sight of one of our party with his gonads out bumping and grinding with two crack whores outside the Crown and Kettle.

You and Bazzer would have been outraged.

Though the famous last words at 1 o'clock yesterday of 'i'm pacing myself and just taking my time' seemed to go out the window about 1.15pm.

Apologies to Mrs M27 if i came out with some complete drunken bollocks as i've not got a scooby what i said.Though i do recall something to do with piss...? I think i was on the gin by that time,with a pint of becks chaser.

Your opening remark was, "What the fuck do you see in him?" and then you went on to recall the time in Newcastle when I pissed on my phone and her shoes. Normal humdrum stuff like that really.

It's a good job she was only stopping for one, I don't think the gonad/crack ho combo would have pleased her as much as it did me.

lol the guy was douche! he called crouch a "beanstalk" was fucking hilarious always get the mongs on after the big games cz the real fans just get angry if they get inteviewed

That bloke just took the absolute biscuit......we where all gutted sat in my mates car waiting to get out of the car park and then that arsehole starts going on, and on, and on, and on about an issue that is pehaps right to debate but not after the match.

Not all people from Cheadle speak, think or even live like him, so dont tar us all with the same brush.

There where a few others who should eb ashamed of their calls to GMR last night except for one chap who was the lone voice sticking up for the team and more importantly Mancini.

FORZA MANCINI

m27 said:
1_barry_conlon said:

Your opening remark was, "What the fuck do you see in him?" and then you went on to recall the time in Newcastle when I pissed on my phone and her shoes. Normal humdrum stuff like that really.

It's a good job she was only stopping for one, I don't think the gonad/crack ho combo would have pleased her as much as it did me.

Thank god for that. I thought i'd said something out of order!

The gonad/crack ho combo would have had my missus out with the videophone and on youtube within the hour. Salt of the earth them ancoats girls,especially like the ones in Gullivers on Saturday after the Villa game.

I had to look at my radio when that stain started going on about Nazis. I thought it had slipped to another station like radio 4 or summat. And those Irish bulbs, pissed and talking a load of shite thinking they had something useful and eye-opening to say.

any one who compapares moving from one stand to another and hitlers germany , be he posh or not should not be allowed out never mind free to choose another seat, is that PRWN BUTTYS I CAN SMELL......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.