If Balotelli had done what Hazard did.

Re: If Balotelli did what Hazzard did.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
MC-alexander-FC said:

Do i live in rose cottage? <a class="postlink" href="http://www.therosecottage.info/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.therosecottage.info/</a>
No but i wish i did they have a crackin menu

I am more familiar than almost anyone other person on this planet of licensed premises in that part of the world and the food in that vicinity is rarely anything other than rare/rawk, rather than "crackin'".

But have you tried the "new" menu?...... Its BELTIN

Maybe you had the old menu pal

I think you have to ask what is the ball boy doing lying on the ball in the first place?
Hazard got frustrated & kicked the ball from under the kid to get on with the game, the media will now go completly over the top & some people have even started comparing the incident to cantona which is ridiculous,
As for the original post I think its fair to say if Mario had done that there would be linch mobs on the street stired up by a gleefull press & Alan Hansens head would have exploded.

Re: If Balotelli did what Hazard did.

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
Hazard is a disgrace to the game, kicking a child ffs, 10 game ban, apology, community service at bernardos.....

That made me laugh.

The guy has 52k followers now in twitter :)

@CHARLIEM0RGAN

Charlie Morgan™
‏@CHARLIEM0RGAN

The king of all ball boys is back making his final appearance #needed #for #timewasting

MRN191:

Im not sayin dont laugh, you can laugh all you want if thats ur sence of humor... I said it wasnt funny, did any1 actualy start laughing tho when it happend? No, and thats because its not funny. Dont get me wrong the ball boy/man who lives a "flashy" lifestyle or whoever this person is did make a meal of it but I still think its a bit tight on him. That ok with you mate?

Tables turned me thinks; He was making a stand for all those children who were never given their balls back by adults!

do people honestly think the ballboy was hurt????
u soft bastards obviously never played tunnel of death at school :>)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.