If Balotelli had done what Hazard did.

What a scumbag Hazard is why didn't he just go over to the ref and protest instead of attacking a child. The idiot deserves everything that get's thrown at him.

Im gunna tell him exactly what i think of him when he leaves the etihad when they come here and see if he kicks me the prick

If Mario had done that the press would demand he was intered in the tower of London and be sentenced to having his head chopped off early next week

Re: If Balotelli did what Hazard did.

MaineRoadBlue said:
DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
Hazard is a disgrace to the game, kicking a child ffs, 10 game ban, apology, community service at bernardos.....

That made me laugh.

available for weddings, bar mitzvahs ....and funerals.

I was shocked when I saw the incident, but even more shocked at the reactions i've been hearing!
First of all Cunty on Talkshite - kept saying "I can't condone what Hazard has done BUT...", then goes on to lay into the kid, piccies of him boozing, and comments on his Twitter page.
Similarly, just watched Mark Bright on BBC mention his Twitter comments. The best of the lot though is them saying that Hazard tried to kick the ball... i'm sorry but that is just bollocks. You can clearly see from the replays that the kid rolls over the ball to actually shield it from Hazard. Okay so he's a timewasting little shit... maybe he deserved it, but it sure as hell doesn't excuse it.
If some scrote on the street give you grief, and you twatted them for it... whos door would the old bill be knocking on? Who'd be charged with assault?
Same here, regardless of it happening during a match - fact is the kid is a civilian, and a minor - i'm pretty sure there's a case for civil action - you can hardly say there was provocation!
And to answer the OP - if Balo had done this, there wouldn't be one so-called pundit out there defending him... I don't even think Mancini could defend that!

It is correct that if Balotelli did it then there would not be anyone defending him. However, having just seen the incident on TV, and whilst recognising that it is unacceptable - full stop - to assault someone, never mind a teenager, over such an incident, I don't think anyone can deny that this 17 year old (not really a child) has the face and the mannerisms of a scrote.

As such, taking into account his own comments, I temper my sympathy for him and merely express disappointment in Hazard, who will, and should be, punished.

piffy on a rock bun said:
I think you have to ask what is the ball boy doing lying on the ball in the first place?
Hazard got frustrated & kicked the ball from under the kid to get on with the game, the media will now go completly over the top & some people have even started comparing the incident to cantona which is ridiculous,
As for the original post I think its fair to say if Mario had done that there would be linch mobs on the street stired up by a gleefull press & Alan Hansens head would have exploded.

+1.

the ball boy could have kicked the ball back to the keeper but instead chose to use his hands.....and then lie down on it?! hazard tried to get the ball with his hands from one side, and then the other, before using his foot to clearly kick the ball from under the time-wasting ball boy. at no point did hazard shout or swear at the ref.

if you're reading this and still honestly think that hazard was in the wrong, imagine your reaction if city were 2-0 down against utd and a ball boy acted (under clear instruction) in the same way. or what would you think if the ball boy was marginally less subtle and just picked the ball up before kicking it into the crowd?

it's worth noting that, before the hazard incident, a swansea ball boy on the other side of the goal blatantly wasted time by hesitating to return the ball into play.

all in all it was a stupid decision by both the ball boy and the ref.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.