If Balotelli had done what Hazard did.

Can everyone stop calling the ball boy a kid. FFS he is 17 and knows exactly the difference between right and wrong. Agreed Hazard was wrong but why didn't the delinquent just kick the ball back to the Swansea keeper. Why on earth was he lying on it to start with. What normal person would do that? The idiot, like many in this country, just wants 15 minutes of fame. Stupid fat twat should be banned from the ground and Hazard should take his ban and realise that what he did was stupid albeit I can understand why he did it.

Putting all thoughts and opinions of the ballboy aside, if the keeper walked over really slowly, ambled back and then took as much time as possible woupld Hazard have run over and kicked him. No I don't think he would, so why do it to the ballboy.

We have seen keepers hold onto the ball many times when a goals been scored to stop quick restart can't recall many being kicked.

Eds said:
Can everyone stop calling the ball boy a kid. FFS he is 17 and knows exactly the difference between right and wrong. Agreed Hazard was wrong but why didn't the delinquent just kick the ball back to the Swansea keeper. Why on earth was he lying on it to start with. What normal person would do that? The idiot, like many in this country, just wants 15 minutes of fame. Stupid fat twat should be banned from the ground and Hazard should take his ban and realise that what he did was stupid albeit I can understand why he did it.

^^^Agree

This is not a boy it is a 17 year old what the fuck are Swansea employing a 17 year old who states 4 hours before the game he intends to slow it down. Yes Hazard should not have done what he did but please this Ballman rolled around like he had been watching the fucking scum all his life.

All those brave welsh soldiers that fought at Rorkes drift will be wondering why the fuck they bothered.

It would of been a lot more mad i agree if Balotelli had done it but that lad weren't a kid he looked about 16, i bet his mates have done worst to him on the pitch because i know i took a beating and gave the same at his age when i played! Hazard shouldn't of done it but after that bloke afterwards said i hope he doesn't have any cracked ribs..... Very overblown. Glad to see sense has prevailed and they didn't get the police to charge Hazard.

He deserved what he got anyway the little git if you ask me after what he put on Twitter and he definitely was trying to waste time.

Eds said:
It wasn't in this country and what does it matter if he's fat, bizzare post and bigoted.
Kicking anyone for what ever reason is out of order end of.

the originalkippaxman said:
Eds said:

^^^Agree

This is not a boy it is a 17 year old what the fuck are Swansea employing a 17 year old who states 4 hours before the game he intends to slow it down. Yes Hazard should not have done what he did but please this Ballman rolled around like he had been watching the fucking scum all his life.

All those brave welsh soldiers that fought at Rorkes drift will be wondering why the fuck they bothered.
Wtf, has a French footballer kicking a welsh youth got to do with war. Get a grip. Ballboy was wasting time to aid his club getting to a final, he wasn't taking a bribe or shagging his wife.

the stupid kid got what he deserved, hazard shouldn't be banned for that, not in a million years.

the 17 year old went with the attitude of being an obnoxious arsehole and it bit him on the arse with interest.

if any of my kids behaved like that i would be disgusted, they certainly wouldn't be getting my sympathy.

it had nothing to do with the spirit of the game, and everything to do with a 17 year old behaving like a dick.

Re: If Balotelli did what Hazard did.

black mamba said:
Don't know why Chelsea even wasted their time going .....

they were never gonna pull this tie back , all the damage was done at the Bridge.

Swansea v Bradford C .... i wonder what odds i'd have got on that before the competiton started ?

I heard bradford were 10,000/1 to get into the final before the first ball had been kicked in the tournament

dario2739 said:
I was shocked when I saw the incident, but even more shocked at the reactions i've been hearing!
First of all **** on Talkshite - kept saying "I can't condone what Hazard has done BUT...", then goes on to lay into the kid, piccies of him boozing, and comments on his Twitter page.
Similarly, just watched Mark Bright on BBC mention his Twitter comments. The best of the lot though is them saying that Hazard tried to kick the ball... i'm sorry but that is just bollocks. You can clearly see from the replays that the kid rolls over the ball to actually shield it from Hazard. Okay so he's a timewasting little shit... maybe he deserved it, but it sure as hell doesn't excuse it.
If some scrote on the street give you grief, and you twatted them for it... whos door would the old bill be knocking on? Who'd be charged with assault?
Same here, regardless of it happening during a match - fact is the kid is a civilian, and a minor - i'm pretty sure there's a case for civil action - you can hardly say there was provocation!
And to answer the OP - if Balo had done this, there wouldn't be one so-called pundit out there defending him... I don't even think Mancini could defend that!

Didn't realise that footballers were now the military?!!
We'll be able to use them against Italy when the media declare war on that country because they've simpily had enough of Mario!
As for assault I'm not so sure he actually made contact with the 'lad'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.