If Balotelli had done what Hazard did.

Not sure what Hazard was thinking of tbh, seemed a half hearted attempt, next time give the little shit a proper kicking

little fooker will do very well out of this, plenty of free drinks for the next couple of years

jma said:
It is correct that if Balotelli did it then there would not be anyone defending him. However, having just seen the incident on TV, and whilst recognising that it is unacceptable - full stop - to assault someone, never mind a teenager, over such an incident, I don't think anyone can deny that this 17 year old (not really a child) has the face and the mannerisms of a scrote.

As such, taking into account his own comments, I temper my sympathy for him and merely express disappointment in Hazard, who will, and should be, punished.

This^^^^

The kid fell on the ball, he'll be a Swansea fan, he started controversy which lead to wasted time, and now Swansea are in the final. He achieved what he wanted to do...

If it was Zaba kicking the ball from under a ball boy in a semi final, we'd be saying fair play to him, cause after all the kid was time wasting in a semi final and we've had our fair share of people time wasting against us, so we all know how annoying it is.

I don't get what the fuss is about, stupid move by Hazard in hindsight, but you can't just stand there whilst the ball boy lays on the ball to be fair to him.

First i agree that if Balotelli had done this it would be running on a permenent feed on every major channel with calls for a season long ban at least.

Now to the ball boy.He is 17 and actually the Swansea chairmans son and it looks like he tweeted prior to the match he was going to waste time if he got the chance.He clearly wouldn't give the ball back,which is his job,to retrieve the ball and hand it back.I actually think Hazard was tring to kick the ball from under his body and caught him.

I remember a similar incident involving us when we were losing at Brighton and one of our players had an altercation with a ballboy doing similar,who turned out to be 35 i think and was sacked by Brighton.

keemcfc said:
The kid fell on the ball, he'll be a Swansea fan, he started controversy which lead to wasted time, and now Swansea are in the final. He achieved what he wanted to do...

If it was Zaba kicking the ball from under a ball boy in a semi final, we'd be saying fair play to him, cause after all the kid was time wasting in a semi final and we've had our fair share of people time wasting against us, so we all know how annoying it is.

I don't get what the fuss is about, stupid move by Hazard in hindsight, but you can't just stand there whilst the ball boy lays on the ball to be fair to him.
Zabaleta wouldn't do it. He's not a petulant ass.

Stupid thing for Hazard to do.

He will pay the price for his stupid actions.

He has apologised so little more to say as its done and dusted now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.