If Carlos, . . .

bluenose45 said:
Tevez and Jorabchian are playing games to get Carlos through to the summer when he'll be off. If he's allowed back it will do more harm than good to what 'team spirit' we have left. A big NO NO NO from me!

No I reckon their bluff has been called by our chairman, this is simply their next call. We have them by the balls.

Matt Diablo said:
Bumpity bump

so this looks like a real possibility, cant belive the little fuker will have to make himself available for selection again!! Funny really, got to look at it like that Blues otherwise it will send you mad!

If he scores embrace it as its helping the team, if we boo him it will fukin NOT HELP THE TEAM, so lets think on eh....

if he ever comes onto a football pitch wearing a city shirt or even an opposition shirt and i am in the stand i will boo the ****..

If he came back & scored a hatrick on his first game back I bet 90% of the people on here would forget what's gone on.

He's a **** but he's a great player. If he comes back & plays to his potential then he would be good to have.

If he play's and helps us win the league, what ever it takes. I'd even bring back adebayor and Santa, what ever it takes.

Juan King said:
If he came back & scored a hatrick on his first game back I bet 90% of the people on here would forget what's gone on.

He's a **** but he's a great player. If he comes back & plays to his potential then he would be good to have.

i couldnt bring my self to cheer him scoring, even if it was the one 1 that wins us the league against the rags in the stoppage time....

He is the size of an elephant seal dont see him scoring any time soon. keep him away from our squad please.

He hasn't played for months and we've no idea if he's training and keeping himself relatively fit, I've certainly not heard anything from anywhere

One of the snakes complaints about Mancini was that he made Tevez train on his own.
Yes he did, but that was because Tevez was fat and unfit after his long holiday following the Coppa America
If he did return to us, I'm certain that he'd have to endure a month of high intensity fitness training before he's let anywhere near the first team squad, never mind earn a place in the startng eleven or on the bench

Something I did agree with the snake on was when he pointed out why would a club spend £25m on a player who is Champs League cup tied, they may as well leave it until the end of the season when they reorganise their playing staff
That's fair enough but by that time Tevez will have had more or less a season out of football

Shirley said:
bluenose45 said:
Tevez and Jorabchian are playing games to get Carlos through to the summer when he'll be off. If he's allowed back it will do more harm than good to what 'team spirit' we have left. A big NO NO NO from me!

No I reckon their bluff has been called by our chairman, this is simply their next call. We have them by the balls.

shirley, you can't be serious?

york away to this! said:
Shirley said:
bluenose45 said:

shirley, you can't be serious?

Surely it is in the interest of both parties he leaves this transfer window, simply threats from the snake to drive his fee down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.