If Carlos, . . .

Shirley said:
york away to this! said:
Shirley said:
No I reckon their bluff has been called by our chairman, this is simply their next call. We have them by the balls.

shirley, you can't be serious?

Surely it is in the interest of both parties he leaves this transfer window, simply threats from the snake to drive his fee down.

surely not shirley......or is it?

No way will he appear for the first team so lng as Mancini is still here.

I can imagine it now he comes of the bench scores the winner and we win the league Vs the scum and the hole stadium going deadly silent, that would just be like a F**ked up dream or tripping. lol

citysince88 said:
Tevez to earn redemption, by scoring the goal that secures the title against the Scum.

Just a couple of points - one, we'll have to keep the little fat bastard out of our half (remember Gallas at The Arse threatening to put through his own net?) and two, we'll have his goals and in between scoring them he can go and sit on a red hot spike.

charliebigspuds said:
I'll eat my own testicles if that fucker ever plays for us, its never going to happen. BTW Fbloke tweeted last Sunday night to not put any money on Leslie getting the QPR job as they were "going foreign", I know he's Welsh but that was pushing it.

thats Bollocks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.