If Carlos, . . .

There's some serious cases of Stockholm Syndrome with regard to Tevez on here...

marios stress ball said:
Some of peoples soft reactions on here are shocking. After all the things he's done! To take him back would be an embarrassment and a half. He's a disgrace to football and we'd all look like a bunch of plebs if we take him back.

But what if the manager accepted him back?

Would he be a soft arse embarrassment as well?

Whatever the manager chooses is fine by me. It's a shame so many others can't give him that backing as well.

I wouldn't mind him coming back, as long as we benefit from it. What I can't stand is someone on the wages he's on and just sitting at home in the sunshine. The club have handled this badly - regardless of what he's supposedly said or done, he should be at the club. We could have done with him during the last month or so.

If he appears in a City shirt I certainly wouldn't boo him. He'd get my support. If he moves on, then good luck to him as well. To be honest, I just can't be arsed hating the guy - I reserve that for Rags.

The **** has done everything in his power to reduce his valuation, that's in order for more teams to by for his services.
Every breath he takes is for self gain, from shagging around to employing a greedy agent.

Bumpity bump

so this looks like a real possibility, cant belive the little fuker will have to make himself available for selection again!! Funny really, got to look at it like that Blues otherwise it will send you mad!

If he scores embrace it as its helping the team, if we boo him it will fukin NOT HELP THE TEAM, so lets think on eh....

Matt Diablo said:
Bumpity bump

so this looks like a real possibility, cant belive the little fuker will have to make himself available for selection again!! Funny really, got to look at it like that Blues otherwise it will send you mad!

If he scores embrace it as its helping the team, if we boo him it will fukin NOT HELP THE TEAM, so lets think on eh....

Mancini has made his judgement call on Tevez. He obviously believes we are better off without him. I disagreed strongly with his call at the time, but then again, I wasn't privy to everything that's gone on behind the scenes, so I bowed down to Mancini's superior knowledge and we got on with it. For Mancini to reluctantly accept a disgruntled and unhappy Tevez back into the squad at this stage, would totally undermine him and cause more harm than good. The time for reconciliation and burying hatchets (except in each other's heads) has long since passed imo.....

Soulboy said:
marios stress ball said:
Some of peoples soft reactions on here are shocking. After all the things he's done! To take him back would be an embarrassment and a half. He's a disgrace to football and we'd all look like a bunch of plebs if we take him back.

But what if the manager accepted him back?

Would he be a soft arse embarrassment as well?

Whatever the manager chooses is fine by me. It's a shame so many others can't give him that backing as well.

Well, then I would like him to make a fluent ENGLISH speech signalling his apologies for what he has done to our club, our fans, our pride, the footballing community, in at least 100 words.

If doesn't even have the first heart to start learning English, well he can fuck off for all I care.

Tevez and Jorabchian are playing games to get Carlos through to the summer when he'll be off. If he's allowed back it will do more harm than good to what 'team spirit' we have left. A big NO NO NO from me!

Is Tevez the new Rodney Marsh

Well will he de-rail our bid for glory just like many think the signing of Rodney Marsh did way back in 1977 ?

Fuck this is starting to look like a haunting to me with Tevez!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.