If City could only win 1 trophy every season which 1 is it.

Premier league all day long. Chumps league would be a good earner from the clubs perspective and attract more fans from Asia and America etc but if I’m honest, i don’t give a shit about them and want the premier every year.

Luckily we are capable of winning more than one, so its a pointless question, we don't have to choose only one.

I'd pick all four, every year, wouldn't prioritise PL against CL, but would prioritise both before FAC or LC, and FAC before LC.

I get a buzz out of being the best team in this country and winning the premiership' but I still can't get worked up about the champions league at all it leaves me cold.

If City could ONLY win one trophy every season ?

Myself prefer the Prem title, but are we getting a wee bit Rag like with threads like this ?

Winning the Premier League every year would put us in the same stature as PSG (or a bit higher as this league is a lot tougher). If we want to be known as a legendary team in the stature of Real Madrid 2015-18, Barca 2009-11 etc. then you would want to swap a few PLs for CLs.

Not read all the answers here but I would assume most people would always want the Prem over any others.

Agree with others that I struggle to get worked up for CL as much as Prem. UEFA shaft us consistently, loads of corporate ****s and away fans in the city end. The only enjoyable thing is multi ball as the game flows great. Prem need to bring this back asap!

19 Prem, CL Final
20 CL, 2nd in Prem
21 Prem, CL Final
22 CL, 2nd in Prem
23 Prem, CL Final
24 CL, 2nd in Prem...and so on and so forth, until we had at least 6 CLs under our belt!

This is the sort of thread Rags would have put on redcafe in years gone by and blues would have shaken heads in disgust, but i trust its just idle chat!

I cannot remember who once said that 'you cannot pick your trophies'...

It dont seem that long ago i was hoping we would just win something before i popped my clogs!

Yeah we get it, you were here when we were shit so we should all be more grateful now. Even your username screams it.

Every time someone tries to start a discussion about trophies they're shot down by one of these.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.