If City could only win 1 trophy every season which 1 is it.

Want a PL and CL double and then prem every year would be my choice.

Being the champions of europe means fuck all if you do not win the league too. Although in Spain they would prefer the CL than La Liga from mates I have over there.

Premier league all day long. Winning the champions league without winning the Premier league seems a bit hollow. Last year's finalist for example., so far behind in their respective leagues. How could you be champions of Europe when your not champions of your own league.
PL champions
CL champions
Same season = champions of europe

League Cup. Envy of the continent. Actually no, the U23 winning the EFL Trophy relentlessly year on year.

Premier LeagueI

However, I did used to enjoy the excitement of running close in the fair play league towards the end of the season..............

Made absolutely no sense at all to anyone but didn't we win it one year even though we had a load sent off?

Premier LeagueI

However, I did used to enjoy the excitement of running close in the fair play league towards the end of the season..............

Made absolutely no sense at all to anyone but didn't we win it one year even though we had a load sent off?

maybe it was the season Sun Jihai landed a right hook on Etherington, that was class. Perhaps that's considered fair, not a dirty snidey tackle from behind but a good old gentlemanly punch up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.