IF City were to get relegated

I go to watch City. I don’t go to watch it because it’s the premier league or because of who we’re playing or to see grealish’s calf muscles.

If it does happen I suspect we’d just go full on for the super league. Be careful what they wish for and all that.
I think so. Can't see Khaldoun having his pants pulled down like that. It's a world wide game and world audience.

Also PL will probably create a lot of unintended consequences due to incompetence. E.g. pissing off large corporations accusing them of fraud. Might not just be city they have to watch !

I go to watch City. I don’t go to watch it because it’s the premier league or because of who we’re playing or to see grealish’s calf muscles.

If it does happen I suspect we’d just go full on for the super league. Be careful what they wish for and all that.

We are going that way anyway mate.

For anyone saying they would stop going, or start supporting another club you are a disgrace and should give your fucking head a wobble.

(I started supporting Leeds for eighteen months after we failed to "terrify Europe" in 1968, but then I came to my senses...lol!)

Last edited:
For anyone saying they would stop going, or start supporting another club you are a disgrace and should give your fucking head a wobble.

(I started supporting Leeds for eighteen months after we failed to "terrify Europe" in 1969, but then I came to my senses...lol!)
you total ****....

I want to get relegated. Tourists will fuck off then I can get season tickets again. My dad side of the family all City not one of them go anymore. Back when we were shit they all went.

Sorry but its the total pits down here and only a loon would want it.
Dire football no attmosphere shit away followings shit away allocation......... your everyones cup final,we have it now so i imagine it would be 10 times worse.
Teams raising there levels that no doubt have done nothing all season.

Hopefully it doesnt come to this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.