IF City were to get relegated

There’s zero % chance we’re guilty of anything btw. Pep being so publicly bullish reaffirms that.

He said he’d manage us in league 1 because he knows it’s not happening.

The ‘charges’ against us are totally different to the blue scouse. The Prem are accusing city of the biggest corporate financial fraud ever. We’re talking Khaldoon and some of the biggest accountants on Wall Street going to prison.

Utter waffle. Never happening.

If we get found guilty and failed to win an appeal and got relegated we’d serve our sentence, win promotion and end up back where we are now and the fuckers would have nothing to slag us for. They’d implode.

We'd go unbeaten if all the players decided to stay and help Pep, who's staying, take City back up. I think the vast majority of the players will stay.

That's what I love about the club - all the forward planning. It's probably what the academy stadium was really built for. Probably won't even fill that either, when all you 'jonny come lately's'' and jack leave earlies, have fecked off.

I wonder what Manchester city council will do with the Eithad when we vacate?
Rent it out to the scum ;-)

Typical City...i ve seen it a few times back in the 80's,who cares.....ps.Dont take our trophies, that's the point....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.