IF City were to get relegated

Anyone going to continue playing the EPL Fantasy Football if the EPL kick the real team out of their league?

I'll be not playing FF anymore as my pithy protest.

Last edited:
Obviously hypothetically speaking at this stage but does anyone else get quite excited at the thought of us being relegated or ‘expelled’ from the premier league and back down to the lower leagues? Especially now Pep has pledged his allegiance if we are to go down.

No var, no tourist fans taking up away tickets, new grounds out the 92 to tick off, not having to play United or Liverpool twice a season.

I’m torn between how gutted rival fans will be if we are cleared of the charges and reliving my youth in the lower leagues haha.

Bring it on whatever happens
Big Yes from me

What I would rather have is to be:

1. Fully cleared of the bogus lies.
2. Quit the premier league and the champions league.
3. Join the super league.

Both the premier and Uefa have dragged City through the mud and tried to ruin the unbridled joy we have all witness since Mansour became a very noble custodian of our great club.

I hate the super league but if I now had the choice I would join.

Watching City in the lower leagues was hard work at times and bloody stressful albeit fun in a twisted sort of way -:)
You are right in a way no other club has been under such a concerted attack since the takeover,it’s actually disgusting and disgraceful and made worse by the huge pile on from all the uk media,what is it that frightens them is it the success or the fact certain teams aren’t winning,or could it be the just good old racism,I’d say it’s a mixture of all three,maybe it’ll take another 10 years to start to see a swing in positive reporting ( yes we get it on occasion) instead of the constant negative shite they desperately crave to write..

No thanks

I'm sure some people think the likes of Haaland and Rodri would stay and lose 3 seasons of their careers to take us back up

90% of the squad would be gone and probably for a fraction of their market value as vultures would be hovering knowing we'd have to get rid

And as much as Pep says he'd stay, it's more likely that the club would insist he leaves for the good of the rest of his career

Reckon the chances of this happening are virtually nil anyway. It would lead to years of legal wrangling's, not least off us but off every club that missed out on titles, relegations, promotions etc etc. They would be opening the biggest can of worms ever

If (big if) we are found guilty of the main allegations, it's more likely to be a big points deduction which would probably see us missing out on europe for 1 season with massive fines and transfer bans chucked in too

Last edited:
However old you are, City have been in the top division for the majority of your life. So why this fetish for lower league football?
I admit not playing the rags or dippers has it's plus points, and I'd like the chance to see us at Coventry or Rotherham's new grounds but I'd prefer to do that in the cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.