IF City were to get relegated

It would take me at least two days as I can only stay upright for an hour or two. Old age is wonderful, ha ha. My first granddaughter was born last week, so plenty of joy left.
I have five of the blighters. Love them all to bits 3 boys 2 girls........but its great at the end of the day, when you hand them back, with a huge sigh of relief, oh and enjoy a glass of what you fancy:-)

Fucking Stupid this, and I thoght I posted Shite!
If you don't like it, it doesn't mean you have to post in it.

I see things on forums I think are daft, but that don't mean I have to comment negatively and start off a row.

I personally think this is an interesting thread with interesting opinions.

If we were to go down to say National League, we would rip all the leagues up, unlike last time we were in the lower leagues. It wasn't fun though and I would rather the charges that are all bogus get proven as such.

Obviously hypothetically speaking at this stage but does anyone else get quite excited at the thought of us being relegated or ‘expelled’ from the premier league and back down to the lower leagues? Especially now Pep has pledged his allegiance if we are to go down.

No var, no tourist fans taking up away tickets, new grounds out the 92 to tick off, not having to play United or Liverpool twice a season.

I’m torn between how gutted rival fans will be if we are cleared of the charges and reliving my youth in the lower leagues haha.

Bring it on whatever happens

Either way F the lot of them AND join the Super League :D

The problem with accepting any punishment of relegation will come with other punishments, like a transfer embargo of 3 or 4 windows, a wage cap, they would throw the book at us, then loss of sponsorship revenue, premier league money, tv money, and the Biggest fire sale in England,

If the ship goes down the first people to jump are the rats, then forget loyalty, Wife, Kids, and Families, come first, Forget that smiley face of the manager saying League one and I will still be here, as much love we all have for Pep and the players, never forget what brought them here in the first place,

World-class Manager and World-class players will not be playing in League One or the Championship, Also who funding their wages when everything goes pear shape and sanctions imposed,

Exactly this.

We’re City it would be entertaining!!

They relegate us to Champ at the end of the season, but we qualified for CL and keep our place.

We win CL whilst winning the Championship and then play in CL again whilst competing for the PL.

Boiled piss everywhere!!

I think the difference this time to last time is that we’re now one of the biggest and best run clubs in the world and we’d almost certainly come straight back up through the leagues
Different times and circumstances
However we would lose the vast majority of our players depending on how far we fell
I would sooner be exonerated and build a legacy before Pep departs
The challenge replacing him and remaining successful will be hard enough

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.