If England weren't in the Euros...

MCFC-alan88 said:
I won't really be "supporting" anyone, I'll simply watch as much football as I can.

The correct answer.

I'm eternally dubious of anyone who has a 'second team' or claims to 'support' certain countries in International competitions.

Cant watch england there just so poor?media hype if you follow it you,ll just end up been dissappointed as usual>no chance for us

TheMightyQuinn said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
I won't really be "supporting" anyone, I'll simply watch as much football as I can.

The correct answer.

I'm eternally dubious of anyone who has a 'second team' or claims to 'support' certain countries in International competitions.

I understand that, But there are certain teams that i'd like to see do well on the basis on who plays for them.

For example if Italy were playing Portugal i'd want Italy to win if mario was in the side, if you can class that as 'supporting' i think you probably could

King Of The Kippax said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
MCFC-alan88 said:

The correct answer.

I understand that, But there are certain teams that i'd like to see do well on the basis on who plays for them.

For example if Italy were playing Portugal i'd want Italy to win if mario was in the side, if you can class that as 'supporting' i think you probably could

No, I do the same.

I wanted Chelsea to win on Saturday for a number of reasons but I wasn't supporting them, I just wanted them to do well but I wasn't sat there cheering or feeling any emotion.

I always want international sides with City players in them to do well.

I'm not playing the 'I'm a massive blue, me' card, I hate that shit. I just only really have room in my head and heart for one football club.

I want all our lads to do well this summer but ultimately, England (or whoever) losing a final would hurt me less than City conceding a goal or probably even a throw in.

My main beef is with people who have '2nd teams' who coincidentally happen to be insanely good world beating bastards ala Barca or Brazil.

When England haven't qualified for a tournament I've always found the football far more enjoyable.
I sit there as a neutral and enjoy the matches and at half time of any game I don't have to suffer and listen to what Stevie G, camel cob or chelsea pikey has to say at another pointless wankathon press conference

The issue now with the Euros is that UEFA have made it virtually impossible for a half decent footballing nation not to qualify

Ireland for me. Given, Dunne and Whelan, ex-blues. My 2nd team for the Euros.

wesshaw1985 said:
Ireland for me. Given, Dunne and Whelan, ex-blues. My 2nd team for the Euros.

I'd be more inclined if they had Greg Cunningham playing. Who is their left back anyway?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.