If England weren't in the Euros...

i'd prefer it if england won than not but not too fussed either way.

as many have said i'm just watching for the football itself.

kind of glad to just relax and watch some of the best players in the world.

this seasons nearly ended me.

The Pink Panther said:
When England haven't qualified for a tournament I've always found the football far more enjoyable.
I sit there as a neutral and enjoy the matches and at half time of any game I don't have to suffer and listen to what Stevie G, camel cob or chelsea pikey has to say at another pointless wankathon press conference

Same here.

I've already got my Italy 2012 shirt with Balotelli on the back.

I ready couldn't give a fuck how well England do, the team is full of average players and just overall cunts. No matter how hard I try, I can't bring myself to support a team with Rooney, Young, Parker, Terry, Cole, G.Johnson and Stuart Downing in it.

twistedAM said:
wesshaw1985 said:
Ireland for me. Given, Dunne and Whelan, ex-blues. My 2nd team for the Euros.

I'd be more inclined if they had Greg Cunningham playing. Who is their left back anyway?

Wolves Stephen Ward Is Irelands Left Back Mate.

I root for whoever is playing Portugal.

God I hate them.

And while I usually root against Italy pretty hard too, I'd like to see Mario rip up the tourney just so all the racist Italians have to admit that there are black Italians.

Other than that, just pull for all City players to do well and no injuries.

I mean unless it's the sort of minor injury that gets AJ called up off the reserves...

ps - I wish Belgium had qualified.

I'm half-English, half-Spanish so support England and Spain.

Thankfully Spain has finally been successful these last five years, otherwise I would still be the depressed young lad supporting to sides that should destroy all that come before them yet still manage to lose.

I support Real Zaragoza and Manchester City (two home cities) and thankfully City have been successful these last few years otherwise...

;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.