If England weren't in the Euros...

I can't believe the not supporting your boys it's the jersey not the player.You don't get a choice and it could be different this time you are in a really tough group and the debacle picking a manager had your FA looking like our shower,expectations may be lower than normal.More City players should gave been picked purely on the fact they are champions and the high surrounding our guys could have been a wild card.
It could always be worse you could be Irish I had to cheer a few bad yokes over the years.

Since my NT isn't in it, I will be watching all the teams City players are in-England, France, Italy, Netherlands...and being biased, I'm pulling for Spain.

Blue Smarties said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Blue Smarties said:
What do you mean if they weren't in the Euros? Even though they're in it I'll be supporting Germany.

You wouldn't of been much good in WW2 ;)
Lived there for two years, if Matt Holland can play for Ireland...

In that case I'm supporting eeerrrrrrrr Italy because I flew over it on the way to Abu Dhabi a few weeks back ........ I despair I really do !

Italy,Holland and spain. if england win i will pretend i was rooting for them all along

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.