If ever I needed reminding why I'm proud to be a Blue!

bizzbo said:
hahaha.... btw the city songs were heard loud and clear across the world tonight.

It was effin' sweet to hear the 9,000 blues singing, "This City is Ours..." loud and clear in my far-western Chicago 'burb.

Well said!

1) The Music before, at half time, and after the game was an absolute joke! I would have been so embarrassed to have that shower of shite pumped through our PA system. It made the whole ground sounds like a special school at choir practice! JOKE!

2) The police were an absolute disgrace.... i was dying for a piss and was told to sit down like yourself. By the end of the game i was that desperate i contemplated pissing over the coppers.... and it really did become a serious consideration! Thank god i didnt!

Very proud to be a blue....!!!

Well done to the fans at the game. You were magniicant and heard all the way here in oz. Whilst the loss is devastating our fans acted with the one thing that with all their success united never have and never will have: Class.

The only positive about all of this is that you can feel that the rags are entering the end of empire. They are the fucking julius caesars of football and I can't wait to see the dagger go in between the shoulders. This win is a dead cat bounce

Blip said:
It was tonight walking through their mass hordes of fucking daytrippers and tourists.

3) Lost all respect for the police who refused anyone going to the toilet after half time. When I asked what law refused my wife and two daughters going for a pee I was told their isn't one. When my wife asked where on the ticket did it say she wasn't allowed use the facilities she'd paid £42 for his reply was 'I don't know'. When finally I asked the nice policeman would he like it if it was his wife and children were refused a basic human right I was told to calm the fuck down and get back to my seat or else.

Mate, seriously, that copper was tekkin the piss, and he should be reported to the IPCC. If that's what happened, you must put in a complaint. Or get the Football Supporters something-or-other involved (sorry can't remember the name but remember reading on here a short time ago that they're pretty good at taking up supporters complaints against the police).

If that had been my wife and kids, I'd have decked the jobsworth, cos I've got a short fuse. I would then have been in lot of trouble. Well done for keeping your cool, but that knob should be brought to boot.

The Football Supporters Federation - info@fsf.org.uk

I wish I'd had a camera with me last night so you all could have seen this. Was walking back down chester road after the game. On the opposite side of the road to the KFC & Harry Ramsdens there was a burger van set just back from the road. In the middle of all the signs for burgers etc was a big sign saying ' WE ACCEPT EUROS'. It's still making me laugh now.

I was sat in the rag end last night and the "why I'm proud to be blue" is as follows....
after City scored last night, a Dad and his two kids (no more than 5 and 7) stood up and clapped and said come on! Within about half a second some "fan" got right in his face and had a go at him, in a soft southern aggressive way....The dad said that he'd got corporate tickets through work and his sons had never been to a derby and he wasn't causing any trouble. This rag tw#t then decided to get all balshy and was right up in his face shouting and swearing in front of this fella's kids. The rag "fan" then starts pointing at him saying "these are city these are city" til they got ejected!
He then stood there as proud as punch saying to his bird(think she did have 8 fingers and 2 thumbs....all on one hand) "thats cause of me, thats cause of me, i got city thrown out, did you see how he shit it"

Was sat about 15 seats from me and obviously thought we still had a chance of progressing, but after Rooneys goal I wandered over to him and asked if he fancied trying getting me thrown out seeing as I had no kids with me.....complete blank face until the f#ck off back to London chant, when he starts with the "miss, miss, some nasty city fan is picking on me and bullying me!"

Bunch of daytripping w#nkers the lot of them!

Fletcher_Defender said:
stop singing munich, then you may have room to talk.

hope this helps

f#ck off back to london or ho chi minh city or wherever you came from, you inbred moron!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.