If ever I needed reminding why I'm proud to be a Blue!

i can guarantee if my team had just progressed to the final i wouldn't be going on another fans forum sad bastard

mcfcBally said:
i can guarantee if my team had just progressed to the final i wouldn't be going on another fans forum sad bastard

we reach finals a lot its second nature.

i like to see what straws you're all clutching this morning. some sensible posts on here, but there is some deluded ones that make me laugh.

Fletcher_Defender said:
mcfcBally said:

i like to see what straws you're all clutching this morning. some sensible posts on here, but there is some deluded ones that make me laugh.

Enjoy it mate. The sighs of relief around the ground last night were deafening, i take it you was at the game...

Fletcher_Defender said:
mcfcBally said:

why would you come on here though i couldn't think of anything worse than going on a rag forum. and you start preaching about munich when you scum sing about hillsborough.

Fletcher_Defender said:
mcfcBally said:

Grow up and fuck off. You played your cup final last night gobshite, we're not little City anymore and you know it. Oh, and one second nature final you're not reaching is the FA cup.

Aerosol_Kid said:
Fletcher_Defender said:

Grow up and fuck off. You played your cup final last night gobshite, we're not little City anymore and you know it. Oh, and one second nature final you're not reaching is the FA cup.
The rag has left the building

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.