If he's...

Happens a lot. Had a few funny stories. With my mate on holiday once and we played a friendly kick about. A Nigerian bloke we met offered to get as fake passports to try and get into a youth team. We laughed and told him we don't look very Nigerian.

When I was younger there was a boy in my Sunday League, who faked his age. Was English, but used his little brother's passport and got away with it, because they looked so alike. Played two seasons and scored a 100 goals a season. Scouts were all after him. Turns out he was a 16 year old playing with 13 year olds. People mentioned he looked old, but he was so immature I always thought he was our age.

supercrystal7 said:
Happens a lot. Had a few funny stories. With my mate on holiday once and we played a friendly kick about. A Nigerian bloke we met offered to get as fake passports to try and get into a youth team. We laughed and told him we don't look very Nigerian.

When I was younger there was a boy in my Sunday League, who faked his age. Was English, but used his little brother's passport and got away with it, because they looked so alike. Played two seasons and scored a 100 goals a season. Scouts were all after him. Turns out he was a 16 year old playing with 13 year olds. People mentioned he looked old, but he was so immature I always thought he was our age.
In fairness though he didn't look older than his dad?

mick10 said:
supercrystal7 said:

In fairness though he didn't look older than his dad?
Lol not quite.
Surely this has to be a publicity stunt of some kind by Lazio.

a year in Nigerian is like 20 in the real world its like dog years over here

It's claimed Roger Milla is even older than his passport age. Quite remarkable if true.

I suspect Rooney of age fraud. He looks about 32. Come to think of it, he already looked quite old in the first Shrek movie, and that wasn't released until 2001.

Plays By Sense Of Smell said:
If that's his real head, then I'll... go to the foot of my stairs!

It's way too big for the body - I smell photoshop - and not knowing all of the circumstantials but applying the principle of Occam's razor, could that possibly be the reason why there is so much disbelief about his age?
I'm with you on that. The edges of the neck around the shirt look a bit fuzzy, and the background's more in focus that the foreground which is a bit odd.

lol if your gonna try and pass him off as a youngster at least make it somewhat realistic. This guy probably has socks older than 17.

It looks like there's going to be nothing else that can settle this, theyre going to have to check his balls. Im pushing 40 and my nuts somedays swing halfway down my thighs. If he can confidently sit down commando in an armchair at pace wearing jogging bottoms, without flinching or firstly pulling his nutsack in a bit, then I may accept his age.

Uncle Wally One Ball said:
It looks like there's going to be nothing else that can settle this, theyre going to have to check his balls. Im pushing 40 and my nuts somedays swing halfway down my thighs. If he can confidently sit down commando in an armchair at pace wearing jogging bottoms, without flinching or firstly pulling his nutsack in a bit, then I may accept his age.

lol I know what you mean there, also you could check his ears/nose for hair, I'm 42 and in the last 12 months I've started growing hair in these places at a serious rate, I also get the odd Dennis Healy type eyebrow hair shooting out. I'm forever getting my trimmer out!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.