If he's...

charliebigspuds said:
Uncle Wally One Ball said:
It looks like there's going to be nothing else that can settle this, theyre going to have to check his balls. Im pushing 40 and my nuts somedays swing halfway down my thighs. If he can confidently sit down commando in an armchair at pace wearing jogging bottoms, without flinching or firstly pulling his nutsack in a bit, then I may accept his age.

lol I know what you mean there, also you could check his ears/nose for hair, I'm 42 and in the last 12 months I've started growing hair in these places at a serious rate, I also get the odd Dennis Healy type eyebrow hair shooting out. I'm forever getting my trimmer out!

Yep, I think 40 is about the magic age for that sort of stuff. What I don't get is that things should be starting to slow down at 40, yet ear and nose hair decide to go on a steroid-fueled marathon.

Uncle Wally [u:3du02w62][b:3du02w62]One Ball[/b][/u] said:
It looks like there's going to be nothing else that can settle this, theyre going to have to check his balls. Im pushing 40 and my nuts somedays swing halfway down my thighs. If he can confidently sit down commando in an armchair at pace wearing jogging bottoms, without flinching or firstly pulling his nutsack in a bit, then I may accept his age.
I thought you only had one ball.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.