If I was City ...

inGavious

... I'd be knocking on Napoli's door, offering them £80m and Tevez and Balotelli for Hamsik, Lavezzi and Cavani. Obviously pre-agreement for next summers window cos they will be CL-tied. Cos they are the players that will fit us perfectly to replace Barry, Tevez and Balotelli and push our team on to where we want to be.

I'd be knocking on Bolton's door now, getting a deal for Cahill ready for January, as i think he's the ideal partner for Kompany in the defense.

bit of an over reaction? weve been playing brilliantly in the league one defeat against BAYERN MUNICH and its the end of the world !!!!

inGavious said:
... I'd be knocking on Napoli's door, offering them £80m and Tevez and Balotelli for Hamsik, Lavezzi and Cavani. Obviously pre-agreement for next summers window cos they will be CL-tied. Cos they are the players that will fit us perfectly to replace Barry, Tevez and Balotelli and push our team on to where we want to be.

I'd be knocking on Bolton's door now, getting a deal for Cahill ready for January, as i think he's the ideal partner for Kompany in the defense.
First one seems very un realistic... Totally agree about Cahill though

inGavious said:

yes because we are city and we dont do ffp.... seriously sell tevez get a 2nd rate striker in who can do a job when required and sure up midfield/defence

Lavezzi, De Rossi in
Tevez out

This is a big year for Balo an I'm confident he'll deliver for us. He's just a natural at getting into scoring positions and bagging goals. No way I'd sell him and neither will Mancini

inGavious said:

Fuck off you stupid ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.