If it was up to you would you ban the Sun newspaper from the Etihad?

If it was up to me, nobody in the world would be stupid enough to read that filthy rag.

I suppose many have to get jobs where they can these days so maybe there are fair minded people there but their views are unlikely to be published when those who make decisions decide who their core business targets.

Absolutely not.

People need to appreciate even the desks within the same newspaper are rivals to a great extent, certainly in terms of not even knowing sometimes what they are working on, the impact it will have on their own patch journos.

I have dealings with them, there are so many decent journos amongst them, but news editors are a different breed altogether, they don't give a shit if it sours any relationship for the patch journo.

Same goes for every paper out there.

For the record, Raheem having a tattoo of a gun on his leg doesn't look good, he should know that, regardless of whether he has plans for it to ultimately represent his wider and personal viewpoint.

Nah - they aren't even pretending to be civil. They will continue publishing this shit if there are no come backs. Time to take a stand. Ban them from Pep press conferences for 6 months to begin with.

In a world where every press conference is live streamed on facebook to the world and every match is broadcast in hundreds of countries, banning a reporter from physically being there has no impact on their ability to write about us.

It does however create tension between them and their view of the club as they are personally impacted, leading to more negative stories written and more attention given to the newspaper, which is all they want.

Absolutely not.

People need to appreciate even the desks within the same newspaper are rivals to a great extent, certainly in terms of not even knowing sometimes what they are working on, the impact it will have on their own patch journos.

I have dealings with them, there are so many decent journos amongst them, but news editors are a different breed altogether, they don't give a shit if it sours any relationship for the patch journo.

Same goes for every paper out there.

For the record, Raheem having a tattoo of a gun on his leg doesn't look good, he should know that, regardless of whether he has plans for it to ultimately represent his wider and personal viewpoint.
Just a question re your last para TH, do you imean it does not look good on anyone or are you thinking that a black City player with history of bad press from the Pool transfer should be especially careful?

You are probably right, I wonder if our latest signing will get similar treatment if he keeps his hair colour and style ?
The Leicester mafia only consists of Lineker really. Not the same as the Scouse mafia doing a hatchet job.

Interesting to see if the Sun/SSN would bother. I doubt it.
He’s not English.
Didn’t leave Liverpool.
Isn’t costing an enormous fee by comparison to recent signings of their darling clubs.
They’ve not as much to work with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.