If it was up to you would you ban the Sun newspaper from the Etihad?

In what way? Or are you just after a bit of attention again?

No need to be so rude and Grow up. I buy it every day. (Cue abuse) but it is the most read paper in the country 9 million a month buy it and 24 million more read it on line. There is clearly a reason for that.

It’s a very good easy quick read in a good colourful format and does not take itself too seriously. It’s sports pages on the football are also excellent.

I am in agreement sterling has been disgracefully treated. Not sure it is just the sun though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Our owner and Rupert are closer than you think... For the record, the Sun also went after Scott Sinclair's missus Helen Flanaghan when she stupidly posed with a gun - as others have stated - nothing more than it being commercially viable to their readership.

https://www.thenational.ae/business/sheikh-mansour-bin-zayed-invests-in-arabic-sky-news-1.500977
As the saying goes "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer".

Business is business so no doubt their bias is commercially viable otherwise they would soon go out of business.
Our owner looks at CFG as a business venture which is becoming very successful and surely expects criticism from every angle so he is no doubt laughing all the way to the bank.

No need to be so rude and Grow up. I buy it every day. (Cue abuse) but it is the most read paper in the country 9 million a month buy it and 24 million more read it on line. There is clearly a reason for that.

It’s a very good easy quick read in a good colourful format and does not take itself too seriously. It’s sports pages on the football are also excellent.

I am in agreement sterling has been disgracefully treated. Not sure it is just the sun though.

I do not read it myself as there is too much celebrity nonsense and focus on the superficial but fair play for stating you read it as no doubt plenty of other blues do also but will not admit it on this forum.

As the saying goes "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer".

Business is business so no doubt their bias is commercially viable otherwise they would soon go out of business.
Our owner looks at CFG as a business venture which is becoming very successful and surely expects criticism from every angle so he is no doubt laughing all the way to the bank.

Yes you go typically go into a business parnership with your enemy. Maybe the Sheik does not consider Sky an enemy or a racist broadcaster determined to undermine Manchester City and discredit his investment?

Yes you go typically go into a business parnership with your enemy. Maybe the Sheik does not consider Sky an enemy or a racist broadcaster determined to undermine Manchester City and discredit his investment?
Im sure our owner knows many people and has actually sold part of CFG to Chinese whose Head of State actually visited the Etihad recently.
Yes, business is business.

Another myth debunked. If memory serves me correct sky also invested into City in the early 2000s and late 90s and BT sport invested into City square.

Rupert , I doubt is anywhere near close to our owner.
Do a little search and find some of the untrue, nasty reports about our owner in the Sun.
The only way they would get close to him is with a very sharp knife.
I realise I cannot persuade you about the agenda The Sun has, but don't go quoting fans opinions as if they are fact.

Rupert , I doubt is anywhere near close to our owner.
Do a little search and find some of the untrue, nasty reports about our owner in the Sun.
The only way they would get close to him is with a very sharp knife.
I realise I cannot persuade you about the agenda The Sun has, but don't go quoting fans opinions as if they are fact.

Well the only fans opinion I have taken as fact is that they are closer than we think, by virtue of having shared business interests.

Can you provide evidence to suggest they did not enter a business arrangement together to disprove a fans opinion I am quoting as fact??

Well the only fans opinion I have taken as fact is that they are closer than we think, by virtue of having shared business interests.

Can you provide evidence to suggest they did not enter a business arrangement together to disprove a fans opinion I am quoting as fact??
Neville Chamberlain and Adolf Hitler had a business agreement, 3 months later we had a World war on the go.
Any business agreement they may have, does not mean the two sides, like, trust or respect each other; they are ideologically poles apart.

Perhaps Mansour has given Rupert a £168,000. Watch

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.