If it was up to you would you ban the Sun newspaper from the Etihad?

Free speech is a cornerstone of Democracy - ban the Sun for whatever drivel they're writing? - no, not unless it amounts to treason, inciting criminal activity, etc.

It's nothing to do with free speech, MCFC are a private entity, we're not the government. Free speech means someone could come round to your house and start calling you a wanker, but at the same time, free speech doesn't mean you have to let them stay there keep doing it if you don't want to hear it.

Free speech is a cornerstone of Democracy - ban the Sun for whatever drivel they're writing? - no, not unless it amounts to treason, inciting criminal activity, etc.

So if some newspaper called you a wank... You would invite them to your house and serve them tea ?

I think the World would be slightly better without it. That said some posters on BM say they get tremendous enjoyment from it.

Last edited:
No I would not ban them. However I would do this, just refuse to answer any of their questions which they might pose, and give a warning to all the other journalists, that should they pose a question for the Sun they will be banned for the rest of the season. That would also include the Sun as well.

Yes..it should be renamed Scum because that would be an accurate description of the arsewipe which it is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.