If Joe Hart Got Injured...

Mancio said:
cleavers said:
Mancio said:
why trolling ? i'm consistent , i sayd hart isnt good enough 2 years ago and i stay on my position , he's overrated and not good enough for a top team like city is. where is the trolling in what i say ? you can agree or disagree but why this accuse of trolling ?????
OK then Mancio lets see your list of keepers we should replace him with.

i'm not a goalkeepers scout mate , so i cant give you any name , i just say what i see when i watch games. and i could also be wrong but that is my opinion.
I didn't ask you to be a scout, just for names of better keepers we should replace him with, and you don't know of any keepers better than JH ?

Not trolling ? OK.

cleavers said:
Mancio said:
cleavers said:
OK then Mancio lets see your list of keepers we should replace him with.

i'm not a goalkeepers scout mate , so i cant give you any name , i just say what i see when i watch games. and i could also be wrong but that is my opinion.
I didn't ask you to be a scout, just for names of better keepers we should replace him with, and you don't know of any keepers better than JH ?

Not trolling ? OK.

Of course he can name a better keeper............. Balotelli obviously!

I think Mancio has admired Buffon in the past and TBF he is probably overall a better keeper than our Joe. Although age is no longer on his side!

Mancio said:
pudge said:
Mancio said:
Yet you constantly criticise Joe and his ability?
i dont criticise anyone , i just say that i dont rate joe hart to be good enough for a top team , no offence in it.
they are queuing up to have a pop at Joe. Townsend last night was very critical and Greasy Keys continued the "just too many mistakes" theme this morning. It's predictably pathetic.

Let's be honest, it was a poor show from Joe last night, especially the 3rd and 4th goals. I hope he's got it out of his system while playing for England and not City.

Even the best keepers make mistakes, the key is how they react in the next games is how you judge them. Pantilimon is a good keeper and is more than adequate back up for Hart despite his performance against Villa.

lancs blue said:
Let's be honest, it was a poor show from Joe last night, especially the 3rd and 4th goals. I hope he's got it out of his system while playing for England and not City.

Funny thing is the only time I've seen Hart make silly mistakes is for England the punch against Poland and the Free-Kick and Header clearance against Sweden, I'm not surprised he's making a few clangers for England as most English goalkeepers do for England rather then club.... David Seaman, David James, Robert Green, Scott Carson, Chris Kirkland are just a few of many keepers who fucked up during internationals!!

I think the Goalkeeper shirt is cursed! Also if a goalie makes a mistake it normally costs results where as players such as when Ashley Young, Wayne Rooney and Glen Johnson constantly have poor games no-one tends to bat an eye lid as much!!

Watch Hart play on Saturday for us and do all the simple stuff the way it should and maybe make a few decent saves then everyone who doubted him will be up his arse again!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.