If Joe Hart Got Injured...

TCIB said:
heslops barnet said:
wish he would get injured, he's getting find out at last.....

How is he getting found out at last ? i'm assuming it's only luck that has kept him as Englands number 1 eh.

had to face a lot of competition

Mancio said:
TCIB said:
heslops barnet said:
wish he would get injured, he's getting find out at last.....

How is he getting found out at last ? i'm assuming it's only luck that has kept him as Englands number 1 eh.

There's alot of competition to be number one at City. Stop trolling!

cookster said:
Mancio said:
TCIB said:

why trolling ? i'm consistent , i sayd hart isnt good enough 2 years ago and i stay on my position , he's overrated and not good enough for a top team like city is. where is the trolling in what i say ? you can agree or disagree but why this accuse of trolling ?????

Mancio said:
cookster said:
Mancio said:

why trolling ? i'm consistent , i sayd hart isnt good enough 2 years ago and i stay on my position , he's overrated and not good enough for a top team like city is. where is the trolling in what i say ? you can agree or disagree but why this accuse of trolling ?????

You say the same about Milner, Barry, Lescott etc... familiar theme.

Mancio said:
OK then Mancio lets see your list of keepers we should replace him with.

Mancio said:
cookster said:
Mancio said:

Because his performances have been very good 99% of the time and your position does not come even close to tallying with that.

Could you list me what he has done for you to think this and who we should have who is that much better ?

Mancio said:
cookster said:
Mancio said:

Wait a minute are you the poster who constantly defends Balotelli? I could be wrong.

Mancio said:
cookster said:
Mancio said:

his peers rate him as amongst the best in the world but i think your view is more important

write an email or letter to the club, i'm sure they'll recognise your qualifications in this matter and sell him in january

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.