If Joe Hart Got Injured...

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Mancio said:
cookster said:
There's alot of competition to be number one at City. Stop trolling!

why trolling ? i'm consistent , i sayd hart isnt good enough 2 years ago and i stay on my position , he's overrated and not good enough for a top team like city is. where is the trolling in what i say ? you can agree or disagree but why this accuse of trolling ?????

Wait a minute are you the poster who constantly defends Balotelli? I could be wrong.

Mr Nail meet Mr Head

fed up of these fickle idiots especially on twatter saying hart's finally being found out and isn't a class keeper the more irritating thing is the mistakes they say he happens to make! they do realise he won our player of the month last month so how they can say he's out of form is beyond me!

cleavers said:
Mancio said:
why trolling ? i'm consistent , i sayd hart isnt good enough 2 years ago and i stay on my position , he's overrated and not good enough for a top team like city is. where is the trolling in what i say ? you can agree or disagree but why this accuse of trolling ?????
OK then Mancio lets see your list of keepers we should replace him with.

i'm not a goalkeepers scout mate , so i cant give you any name , i just say what i see when i watch games. and i could also be wrong but that is my opinion.

Mancio said:
cleavers said:
Mancio said:

i'm not a goalkeepers scout mate , so i cant give you any name , i just say what i see when i watch games. and i could also be wrong but that is my opinion.

Good replacement Mr No Name

Mancio said:
cleavers said:
Mancio said:

Well if you make the statement you did then you must have alternatives or your point is just a random statement.

How do you measure his incompetance if you have no alternatives ?

Mancio said:
cleavers said:
Mancio said:

Yet you constantly criticise Joe and his ability?

Can't believe what I'm seeing. Some people really need to give their head a wobble if they think Hart isn't good enough. Oh wow he had a bad game not like any other keeper or player for that matter hasn't done that before. Simple fact is without Joe we'd have 0 points in Europe this year and we'd be a lot lower down the table and wouldn't be unbeaten this year. Fucking clueless nobs.

pudge said:
Mancio said:
cleavers said:

i dont criticise anyone , i just say that i dont rate joe hart to be good enough for a top team , no offence in it.

Mancio said:
pudge said:
Mancio said:

i dont criticise anyone , i just say that i dont rate joe hart to be good enough for a top team , no offence in it.
But you say that because you are not a goalkeeper scout you cant pass comment on other keepers.

So why do you pass comment on Joe's ability?

Mancio said:
pudge said:
Mancio said:

No offence no but your reasoning how do you judge him to not be good enough ?

What or who is your measurement here ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.