If Liverpool or United achieved the same results, there would be no debate

One thing all of this nonsense has taught us is there is absolutely no debate that the corruption we spoke about and suspected does exist it isn't our imaginations.

Let's just keep winning (if they don't stop us) and then they'll find it harder each year to ignore us.

It annoys me because we as a club and fans have done the hard yards,we have earned our place and we should get some respect,those back pages were a disgrace
Are they southern editions or does such a thing exist even?

The only real error in the article is his contention that United and Liverpool don't need to win multiple seasons to be the best team ever. We can see clearly that Liverpool don't need to win anything to be the best team ever.

It really is amazing. It's like the player who gets better and better the longer he sits on the bench.

The same everywhere these days aren't they
Fair enough, I’d no idea. I don’t disagree with you by the way. I’m just not surprised by it. A chance for a spread about Liverpool will be taken up by the sport hacks.

We are not only quantitatively the best side there has ever been in English football by breaking almost all important records there are, including literally the objective of a football match in the points record, but also qualitatively the best by the style of football that we play and all this done in the only era there has ever been where 6 teams are able to fight for the title and the smaller teams have the financial backing to realistically have a chance against the bigger clubs. I've never been one for an organised agenda against us but it really is a disgrace that journalists and pundits can't put their personal biases and recognise the magnitude of what we've done this season, regardless of whether we can maintain it in the coming seasons.

Fair enough, I’d no idea. I don’t disagree with you by the way. I’m just not surprised by it. A chance for a spread about Liverpool will be taken up by the sport hacks.
I'm just assuming i might be wrong,i'm not surprised just a bit sad our golden generation of players from the last few years don't get the recognition they deserve

I think they're just writing what they think will sell most papers or generate most clicks. We'll always be outnumbered because collectively our rivals have more fans and they only want to see negative articles about us.

What pisses me off is Salah getting so much recognition in what is a team sport and one in which so far his team has won fuck all. Hopefully that will continue against Real Madrid, but regardless of that, we have smashed every record going yet the media focus on an individual Liverpool player. The biased cünts have pretty much ignored our fantastic team achievement.

I wonder if Kun or Jesus or a new signing scored 40 league goals for us next season but say Chelsea won the title with 101 points, if they'd make such a big thing of being top scorer or instead focus on the record points. I think I know the answer.

So what can we do about it? I don't think there is much we can do until the old rag/scouse/cockney supporting journalists have retired or died. We need more blues in influential positions in the media.

I hardly ever read the sports sections, these days. There's fuck all about football.
It's all gossip and personalities and someone's opinion on what if's.

It will take time for it to be truly appreciated and would never be a debate if everyone agreed.

Luckily, we also have the Amazon documentary which will ram it down everyone’s throat!

We’re the best, we know it what else matters!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.