if mancini can forgive........

No more "hand of friendship", no more "pipe of peace", no more "forgiving the prodigal son". Enough is enough is enough..........
Make an example of this low life and ship him out, end of!!
Carlos who???
The king is dead, long live the Kun!

For us to carry on progressing he has to go. Why go to all the trouble AGAIN of bending over and over for this idiot to sprout more shit in another month. He has to go and i believe the squad will think the same too

If bobby forgives and says to Tevez the only way back for you and for the fans is to go out and perform like a mad man. What if he scores the winner at the swamp? would you all not celebrate and want to give the little bastard a kiss :) life goes on, if he plays for us and wears our shirt ill support our team and player. I just cant get my head round slagging off one of my city players!

I think this is Mancini trying to calm things down until Jan. They have to work together until then, so maybe this was an attempt at a ceasefire for 2 months. Tevez would have to start all over again with the fans imo, and I'm sure Mancini woudl swap him for Cavani, Neymar, Lavezzi or Krasic given the chance.

No issue with Tevez one-piece he does get on the pitch, but his form this year on it has not warranted a place in the line up. We are a bit short on strikers though, but at a push Silva could play up top and we do the Barca thing.

Would Mancini go a far as apologising too for his strong words? Does he even have anything to apologise for?

For me, no future. If he plays for us again it would be because he attempts to build bridges, though I can't say I'd be happy to see him lining up for us again. If he scored woudl probably be interesting reaction from him and crowd. There again, derby coming up and if we got him fired up for that one I'd cheer him if he nutmegged De Gea, for sure. That would be the perfect bridge builder.

Blue_Rossy said:
If bobby forgives and says to Tevez the only way back for you and for the fans is to go out and perform like a mad man. What if he scores the winner at the swamp? would you all not celebrate and want to give the little bastard a kiss :) life goes on, if he plays for us and wears our shirt ill support our team and player. I just cant get my head round slagging off one of my city players!

So if he stood infront of you and said "Fuck off im not playing for you" how would you feel........ rewind to Bayern and think again

My guess is.... It will be agreed that Mancini publicly forgives him he will then have to train back to match fitness and which point he will pick up an injury that will keep him out until after Xmas and he will then be sold. That way the club can try to maintain something of his value, Mancini gets him out of the club, the fans don't have to see him play for us again and Tevez gets the move that he wants.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.