if mancini can forgive........

DontLookBackInAnger said:
My guess is.... It will be agreed that Mancini publicly forgives him he will then have to train back to match fitness and which point he will pick up an injury that will keep him out until after Xmas and he will then be sold. That way the club can try to maintain something of his value, Mancini gets him out of the club, the fans don't have to see him play for us again and Tevez gets the move that he wants.

Not an option, unless we want to lose RM

If Mancini allows him to play then surely we've got to respect his choice otherwise wouldn't we be classed as going against Bobby; wouldn't we have to call for his head as well?

The Future's Blue said:
If Mancini allows him to play then surely we've got to respect his choice otherwise wouldn't we be classed as going against Bobby; wouldn't we have to call for his head as well?

That's the whole point....... If Tevez plays again for City it will not be because RM wants him to, if Tevez plays again RM will be gone and we will be showing the whole football world that we are weak and never going to achieve big things

Yes

Tevez had been warming up for 10 minutes prior to the strange De Jong for Dzeko substitution. He had a mini strop about not wanting to warm up again, when Mancini got all emotional and confrontational. It was clear from the TV pictures that Zab had advised him to get up and jog when someone off camera made him sit back down.

In my mind, and talking to other City fans at Munich airport the following morning, it has become too much of an issue purely because of Mancini's stance on the night.

Tevez was brilliant for City last season and deserves another chance, on condition that he doesn't do it again.

seafordblue said:
Yes

Tevez had been warming up for 10 minutes prior to the strange De Jong for Dzeko substitution. He had a mini strop about not wanting to warm up again, when Mancini got all emotional and confrontational. It was clear from the TV pictures that Zab had advised him to get up and jog when someone off camera made him sit back down.

In my mind, and talking to other City fans at Munich airport the following morning, it has become too much of an issue purely because of Mancini's stance on the night.

Tevez was brilliant for City last season and deserves another chance, on condition that he doesn't do it again.

Lol, thought you were being serious for a moment

Seems to me that someone in the club is being very cunning here. If they can get Tevez to apologise, he's pretty much admitting he's guilty of insubordination and breach of contract, and the club can do whatever they like to him. Unfortunately, with neither corner backing down, we have a Mexican stand-off that doesn't look like it's going to get resolved any time soon.

I cant mate. I'm sick of the bleating about wanting to be closer to the family, the I'm tired, I'm retiring at 29, the refusal to try and learn the lingo, etc, etc. The Munich stuff was just the last straw, we need shot of him if we are going to move forward as a cohesive unit.

In other words - fuck off Carlos.

the goats backside said:
The Future's Blue said:

That's the whole point....... If Tevez plays again for City it will not be because RM wants him to, if Tevez plays again RM will be gone and we will be showing the whole football world that we are weak and never going to achieve big things
But that wasn't the question was it? And who says RM will be gone, last nights little session shows Mancini is still well in charge and is able to make his own decisions, not take on those of many Bluemoon'ers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.