If Mancini is sacked mid-season....

I'd like to see us sign a squad of managers, when one starts to struggle we give him a break and bring another in. I think a squad of maybe 4 or 5 and we could rotate them nicely!

peoffrey said:
waspish said:
I Believe in Mancini more than any other manager I've watched manage city(25 years)..... You now why I do? I just feel it.........Its the first time as a city fan I have really got angry and lost my temper with other city fans about a manager at our club......Just pray we back Mancini for 3 to 4 years at the very least..........I have 100% faith in him........................

Well, I've been watching City for 15 years (cue sniggering from 40+ years stalwarts) and I do agree that he is potentially the best we've had in my lifetime as a Blue. His CV is fantastic and he appears mentally strong enough to withstands anything that gets thrown at him. 4th will do this season because nothing will happen overnight - but I just want to fucking win something.

I want to win something more than getting 4th! I would settle for Europa cup and 5th place........Saying that I think 4th place at the moment is 80% chance.........

waspish said:
I want to win something more than getting 4th! I would settle for Europa cup and 5th place........Saying that I think 4th place at the moment is 80% chance.........

4th will be our highest ever finish since the inception of the Premiership so it will be an achievement. I suppose at least the Mancini debates about his defensive Football will be obsolete. He'll be sacked. Trophy withstanding.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.