If not Mancini or Mourinho

i heard a few weeks ago that guardiola is pissed off with the board at barca and maybe eyeing up a move. he would be great however ive also heard that he is waiting for the united job to come up.

I've derided Wenger's repeated flattering to decieve at Arsenal, but I think he's a fantastic coach who has got stuck in a rut trying to prove everyone wrong. He isn't a strong leader as such but he does empower players, if he stuck with the likes of De Jong (and possibly Tevez) the mix could be perfect, reminiscent of the mix of steel minds and silky skills that he had with the invincibles. I'd be worried that he might not let go of his flawed principles of playing young and weak players in key positions.

If he was forced out at Arsenal he would be head and shoulders above every other candidate, Mourinho included. It's a pipe dream however, there are a million reasons he'll get at least a year under Kroenke.

Wait until the rags have got fergies shoes filled before wishing for someone else.

Mourinho for one would jump ship without batting an eyelid - leaving us a laughing stock.

Nothing wrong with who we've got - he's got a lot to learn and needs a bit of time - just hope he gets it or we'll be back to square one yet again.

I would take Ancelotti as well, but I think it's a foregone conclusion he'll be managing Roma next season, no?

dannyboy29 said:
i heard a few weeks ago that guardiola is pissed off with the board at barca and maybe eyeing up a move. he would be great however ive also heard that he is waiting for the united job to come up.

Is that what your sources tell you??

I wouldnt have Wenger purely because of his coats

Didn't someone on Talkshite recently suggest Cappello's name was being banded around with City? God forbid..........NOooooooooooooo!

I would take Sven back or even Keegan, both play attractive 'attacking' football.

Lets hope Mancini gets his shit squared away and we don't have to go seeking another manager!!

Chick Counterfly said:
If he was forced out at Arsenal he would be head and shoulders above every other candidate, Mourinho included. It's a pipe dream however, there are a million reasons he'll get at least a year under Kroenke.

You have to be joking. Right now, in fact for the past 20 years there has been no greater coach than Mourinho. Wenger has been good for Arsenal but to suggest that he can even compete with Mourinho is ridiculous. If Mourinho had the current Arsenal team he wouldn't have thrown a way a 4 goal lead to Newcatle and he wouldn't have lost a carling cup final to Birmingham. No denying Wenger is a good manager, in fact he has been a brilliant manager for Arsenal, but to say he is head and shoulders above Mourinho, I really am lost for words.

dannyboy29 said:
only if he brings half his team with him

How about Valencia CF manager Unai Emery - He's worked wonders with his squad, and they play great football - I'm sure Silva would be happy too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.