If not Mancini or Mourinho

I would go for Hidink and believe we should have gone for him instead of Mancini.
Or what about a Brit...Martin O'Neil or even Moyes....

ifiwasarichfan said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Van Gaal or Owen Coyle.

Only these two .

I am getting really frightened for the future of my Club now. When one of the biggest "hitters" on the Forum can come out with such Shite!

Ha Ha - it was a toss up between these two and Paul Lambert, another Scot who I believe will go far in the game, and don't forget fat Sam.

Van Gaal, to be fair, does have a decent pedigree, albeit as mad as fucking fish on shrooms.

Coyle will no doubt go on to bigger and better things than Bolton.

I fear Rafa Benitez would be top of any options list, though.

Prem experience, Champions League winner and finalist, living back in the north west.

Hates Fergie. One out of five aint bad!!

I'll stick to Jose or we're fucked.

He may not be the most popular on here, but I think Redknapp would do a good job with us, Hiddink would be another good shout, and although Benitez isn't exactly an obvious choice, I think he'd love to manage us, what with his hatred of Fergie and United, could be interesting with him at the helm.

If we cant have Mancini or Mourinho then Sven.

If Mourinho wants to come here then yes id sack Mancini for him as we would have guaranteed trophies with Jose but I wouldnt take anyone else over Bobby.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.