If not Torres or Ibra, then who?

Cheesy said:
Now I may get slaughtered for this but I think we should put in a cheeky little bid for none other than Michael Owen.

PLEASE before you all slag me off listen to my reasons. He's only 30 years old and although he's lost a yard or two of pace he is still one of the most natural finishers in the game. If he can get fit (& I admit that is the main problem) he could be exactly what we're looking for. With any luck at all we'll be creating chances for fun next season & he would be the ideal man to get on to the end of them.

Hmmmm!!! Really.... Tin Hat on

Cheesy said:
Now I may get slaughtered for this but I think we should put in a cheeky little bid for none other than Michael Owen.

PLEASE before you all slag me off listen to my reasons. He's only 30 years old and although he's lost a yard or two of pace he is still one of the most natural finishers in the game. If he can get fit (& I admit that is the main problem) he could be exactly what we're looking for. With any luck at all we'll be creating chances for fun next season & he would be the ideal man to get on to the end of them.

Either Clarkie bait or bad crack habit.

Cheesy said:

There's only 1 part of the above I can possibly agree with.

The first 7 words.

Thenumber1blue said:
Darren Bent ,Michael Owen!!!! Jees what is wrong with some people,are you taking the piss or what?

both goalscorers on there day but im afraid city seem to be looking for the big name that goes with the goals.

Cheesy said:

I must have been " Smoking" what Cheesey's been on because I have been thinking along the same lines. Only my conclusion was Berbatov. Hear me out; he looks like he is out of favour at the Scum, he has a good all round Game - he can drift out wide, play with his back to Goal, instant control and a not unhealthy scoring record. The main thing though is that I feel he could compliment both Ade and Tevez and also will be used to being rotated with a large number of Games. Like all; I would much rather have a Villa or Ibra but as we can see with Real Madrid a multitude of superstars might just not make a winning formula.

How about this guy ?

20091027075416_Luis_Suarez.jpg

Tevez and Rooney formed a great partnership, so why not Tevez and Suarez ?

Bareth Garry said:
What about players from serie A? The likes of:
Pazzini (18 goals in 36 games)
Miccoli (20 goals in 34 games)
Di Natale (30 goals in 38 games)

Pazzini is only 25 and can only improve under an italian manager, the other two are 30+ but they obviously score goals and would bring good experience for the likes of bojinov, caicedo, jo???
Pazzini is class m8 hes the one .miccoli not fit enough for prem not seen di natale

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.