If Tevez is injured on saturday I don't care

Tevez missing is a downer for me.

The same as David and Nigel not playing at Liverpool.

There are 9 games to go and Hart, Company, De Jong, Silva, Tevez and Johnson to play every minute if available.

Tiredness is over, put out our best team and we can take on anyone.

lee-mcfc said:
some people on bm are thick..
If you want the rags to believe were not a one man team we need to start believing it too and see the benefits of him not playing!!!

I care more about the twat putting in a transfer request

Yes he has scored a lot of goals for us - But if you're truthful if he passed the ball more we may have scored a lot more

I think it'll be Nige before it's Vinnie. (unless it's been announced somewhere that Vinnie will get it)

Either way, they both deserve the chance.

skillman said:
I think it'll be Nige before it's Vinnie. (unless it's been announced somewhere that Vinnie will get it)

Vinnie got the armband against Liverpool and I know nige wasn't playing but I seem to remember him getting it ahead of nige on one occasion, anyway i'll still be just as happy to see De Jong as captain.

AdamManCity said:
skillman said:

Vinnie got the armband against Liverpool and I know nige wasn't playing but I seem to remember him getting it ahead of nige on one occasion, anyway i'll still be just as happy to see De Jong as captain.

I'm the opposite of you, every time I remember Tevez going off, I just remember it going to De Jong but fair enough if you remember that :) like you said, I'm happy either way haha.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.