If Tevez is injured on saturday I don't care

mancitytmdanttom said:
I care more about the twat putting in a transfer request

Yes he has scored a lot of goals for us - But if you're truthful if he passed the ball more we may have scored a lot more
Spot on

Tevez not playing is a fcking disaster for us and anyone who thinks otherwise is deluded. He is a potential matchwinner for us. He can score goals out of nothing.

Balotelli and Dzeko V Tevez ....No contest especially if Mondays game is anything to go by.

Look i'm sorry everyone this was a knee jerk thread, obviously I do care about Tevez not being able to play, it's a massive loss and personally I'm gutted. However I still stand by what I said in that Tevez should never be our captain it should be one of Nige and Kompany. Just because Tevez has a fantastic goal scoring record for us doesn't make him a leader, in fact he can't even speak English. Our former hamburg duo care far more about our club and can both speak the language plus the fact they are both born leaders, they wouldn't in a million years hand in a transfer request.

Tevez wants away and has done since he put his transfer request in. Personally for me he should have lost the armband after that. Will miss him? yes. A team always misses world class players . Is he playing world class ? No. Not since Christmas anyway. Can we win without him? Yes. Time for the rest of the team, Ballo and Dzeko to step up. Let's hope neither of them get injured though. Victory will be all the sweeter. Who knows maybe Tevez's last performance will be a cameo appearance in the final. Whatever happens I believe he wants to go and will use the coming weeks to secure a move away. Great player but piss-poor captain.

Elanos_Right_Boot said:
Tevez wants away and has done since he put his transfer request in. Personally for me he should have lost the armband after that. Will miss him? yes. A team always misses world class players . Is he playing world class ? No. Not since Christmas anyway. Can we win without him? Yes. Time for the rest of the team, Ballo and Dzeko to step up. Let's hope neither of them get injured though. Victory will be all the sweeter. Who knows maybe Tevez's last performance will be a cameo appearance in the final. Whatever happens I believe he wants to go and will use the coming weeks to secure a move away. Great player but piss-poor captain.[/quote]

...have to agree with that..... it's his agent of course who I feel is to blame here for engineering a want-away attitude and marring what could have been a simply wonderful season and perhaps career for carlos with us. More fool carlos for listening to him. adios

tevez is the name printed on the back of my shirt and I think he's a world class player but a captain is an ambassador for the club and should have the clubs best interest at heart and I'm not sure if tevez fits the bill. Captaincy shouldn't be handed out just to keep a superstar happy, big Vinny or NdJ for me. Let's f*#kin have 'em!

YungJoshiiMcFc said:
Without Tevez I see a very good opportunity for either Dzeko or Ballo to shine.

Bwwwwaahhhhh have just spat my coffee all over the screen

Were fucked on Sat now

blues1234 said:
do you think saying tevez is out maybe just a fib just to windup fergie and utd

It would be a far-fetched mind game to play him for Liverpool, fake an injury, say he's out and then play him. Besides, I don't think you can fake a hamstring injury tbh.

AdamManCity said:
Because it means Big vince will lead us out at wembley and he deserves that!!!

Silly boy, Kompany is a defender. He is not a scorer. The best he can do is getting all DRAWS in the league and get you 38 points.

Tevez and other strikers are scorers. The best they can do is getting all WINS in the league and get you whopping 114 points.

That is why strikers are always more important than defenders.

It doesn't matter who should be the skipper. Make no difference at all. All I remember is that how bad Kolo played when he was a skipper. Tevez still played the same be4 or after he was a skipper. No difference to Tevez, difference to Kolo.

So, Kompany the skipper? Good. But make no difference.<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:14 pm --<br /><br />
mancitytmdanttom said:
I care more about the twat putting in a transfer request

Yes he has scored a lot of goals for us - But if you're truthful if he passed the ball more we may have scored a lot more

In fact, Tevez had created A LOT OF SCORING CHANCES for his teammates to score, more than any player in the team. You have to check some stats like opta to comfirm this. (Because I read some way that it is true.)

But a lot of scoring chances had been missed by his teammates, so he only got 6 assists, still more than any player. Silva and Milner - 5 assists each.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.