If the squad stays as it is, what is our strongest 11?

4-3-3

Hart

Zab
Vinny
Stones
Clichy

Ferdy
gundogan
silva

KDB
Aguero
Sane

Or

3-1-5-1
Willy

Vinny
Stones
otter

Ferdy

Sagna/Zab(wb)
Silva
KDB
Gundogan
Clichy/Delph(wb)

Aguero

........................Hart...................
...Otamendi .................. Kompany...
F'dinho...........Stones..........Angelino
..........Garcia...........Gundo ..........
.....KDB.............................Silva...
..................Aguero.....................

I think Garcia and Angelino need to be 1st choice in their positions. Let them grow into them. Maybe Sané too if he proves more effective than Silva as the season progresses.

Interesting that most have included stones as being in our strongest line up without having seen him kick a ball for us. Understand why people have high expectations though.

What has Sterling done to be in it? He has a lot to prove this season.
As much as I hate to say it, Silva was a shadow of his usual self last season. Sterling managed 14 goals, impressive for a 20 year old winger who missed quite a few games. Then there's also the fact that Silva just isn't Silva unless he's down the middle.

Would never recommend actually playing a game with this but:

Hart
Stones Kompany Otamendi
Fernandinho Gundogan
Sané Silva De Bruyne Sterling
Aguero

Caballero Sagna Clichy Touré Navas Nolito Iheanacho

I reckon this would be mine, but I'd swap sane and sterling round. Amazing that so far Silva hasn't made anyone's team and probably won't. My all-time fave player and doesn't make mine

I think silva has had his best days for us, I'd certainly take de bruyne over him now. If they both play it means one of them is playing wide and that seems pointless when we've got plenty of natural wingers now.

Most are torn between KDB & Silva in the no.10 role.. Interested to see what Pep thinks.Convinced he will go with 2 wingers either side meaning one of Silva/KDB has to drop out as none are as effective as when out wide..Would go with Kev as he offers a bigger goal threat than Merlin with DS maybe in a deeper role..But not a bad problem to have as a club either way eyy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.