If this guy becomes Prime Minister...

It comes down to a simple choice.

Which of them would you let look after your children?

Millibands main problem is presentation, he is a bit of a geek and doesn't come across as passionate in what he says, I was listening to him in Camden the other day talking about education and he struggled to connect with his audience and these were mainly teachers, his persona shouldn't make a difference but unfortunately it does

Even die hard labour supporters if they were being truthful would wish for a more charismatic leader

ArdwickBlue said:

Milliband. He looks like it would just be smooth where his cock should be, like an action man

CTID1988 said:
ArdwickBlue said:

Milliband. He looks like it would just be smooth where his cock should be, like an action man
1239638148802.gif

BimboBob said:
We all know that Labour create thousands of public sector jobs that the country can't afford and that the Tories favour the private sector especially anything that makes money for their banker chums.

I get it. They are both shite.

The trouble is Labour have as much financial nous as my cat, which has been proved year after year so if I voted then it would be blue.
The problem with this is if we have a blue government we can look forward to seeing the gap between the have lots and the have little changing to the wealthy having ALL the country's wealth.
This is the first government since Victorian times to have seen the majority of the population worse off than when they came to power, Those leaving education now will be the first since the first world war to be worse off than their parents.

I don't believe Labour have all the answers. But the tories don't even realise what the questions are.

law74 said:
BimboBob said:
We all know that Labour create thousands of public sector jobs that the country can't afford and that the Tories favour the private sector especially anything that makes money for their banker chums.

I get it. They are both shite.

The trouble is Labour have as much financial nous as my cat, which has been proved year after year so if I voted then it would be blue.
The problem with this is if we have a blue government we can look forward to seeing the gap between the have lots and the have little changing to the wealthy having ALL the country's wealth.
This is the first government since Victorian times to have seen the majority of the population worse off than when they came to power, Those leaving education now will be the first since the first world war to be worse off than their parents.

it would be fair to say the global recession made this a given whoever got into power, people cannot absolve Labour one minute but then have a pop at the govt of the day during the aftermath, Labour didn't cause the recession, would we have dealt with it easier if they hadn't been in power?

foxy said:
Rascal said:
Political debate on here is now like a Tory/UKIP/nazi party election broadcast

Yeah, because we are discussing the persecution of Political opposition and gassing jews. Like a complete moron, just because you disagree with other people's opinions, like a c**t you insult them labelling them a nazi. Why are you so fucking arrogant, does your opinion matter more than others on the forum? No it fucking doesn't. Bellend

You are charming

Nazi

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.