If this is how the club treat loyal supporters...

After a lengthy phone conversation I have received the following which I am able to post on here.

There will be a City Promise document released in the next week or so that will deal with many issues pertaining to the club. Here is an extract from the email.

"In relation to the stewarding issue, we pride ourselves on the quality and standard of stewarding at the football club in general terms. Ejection from the stadium is a serious matter and only takes place when we have corroborating evidence from two or more stewards, whether it relates to swearing, smoking or other behavioural issues. Often investigations start when we have received feedback or complaints from supporters. The ejected supporter is given a right of reply to our Head of Safety and Security, Peter Fletcher who always investigates each case and the evidence presented. You raise some valid points about transparency and consistency of steward actions. This is something that we continue to work on through our training programmes and de-brief process.

The match day stewarding and security operation includes targeted activity to identify and eject supporters who are seen smoking in the concourse toilets where we have two or more reports of smoking confirmed by undercover security staff. This is cited as a major issue for a large number of supporters, hence the focus. Between 15 – 20 supporters are ejected every match day, all of whom receive a three match ban. We are currently considering other alternative solutions to alleviate this on-going issue. As this is a legislative matter, any changes will need to take account of the applicable law in relation to smoking in venues. Supporters will be consulted on any proposed changes."

strongbowholic said:
buzzer1 said:
So if i say"we are playing the Yid army" or (just yids on saturday), what does that make me?
ill-informed?

Yes i know we are not really playing them 'Bow', you know what i mean.

So how about "we are playing the Dippers" next week?

Just incase people ant read the full op I do not sit in the family stand and was not given a warning was just ejected straight away. To people who are saying one side to the story a nearby supporter has already posted on the thread claiming he did not hear me through the game and nearby supporters also told my grandad they would give evidence to stewards indicating I was not constantly swearing and giving out abusive language during the game.

supergrover said:
Blue Mooner said:
No smoke without fire imo, I'm sorry, but it's unlikely you were thrown out for expressing a few expletives.

For someone to bother making a complaint to the stewards (they're not listening in to 47,000 people) it had to be something pretty bad and very persistent.

There is always two sides to every story so I'm not going to extend my sympathies to someone who has been ejected from the ground and season card rescinded without hearing the other side. I don't for a minute think that the club or any steward would do that lightly (on the whole they are a good bunch trying to do a difficult job)

If you are one of these whingers who swears at your own players then I'm glad you got slung out, we could do with enforcing that policy a bit more in my view.

Completely understand you must be feeling pretty bad at the moment ( I know I would) but can't say I have any sympathy for you as I'm very dubious you have given an honest version of events. Not saying its not true just that I have to say I take it with a pinch of salt.

you sound like the very prick i'm talking about, you got your high vis on now at home?
lol ;-)

Ireland_for_pm said:
Just incase people ant read the full op I do not sit in the family stand and was not given a warning was just ejected straight away. To people who are saying one side to the story a nearby supporter has already posted on the thread claiming he did not hear me through the game and nearby supporters also told my grandad they would give evidence to stewards indicating I was not constantly swearing and giving out abusive language during the game.

The best thing to do is to contact the club and find out what's going on with your ST. If I was you, I would back up any phone call with a letter which states your side of the case. When you phone, make sure you get the name of somebody who will read and be able to deal with your situation and keep your temper at all costs. Keep all correspondence.

Ireland_for_pm said:

It's ok mate, fuk the do-gooders, they are the sort that make people turn their backs on football, it is not our game anymore. Having to justify fukin swearin', and to be GRASSED up!!! i fkin despair of people and society.

Nreddishblue said:
I think you have to put everything in writing anyway.
That's right. I gave them a ring today and it seems the club just don't want to speak to you. They will only listen through writing.

Not read the whole thread, but in my time I've had a few bust-ups and misunderstandings over the year. Don't let anything stop you from supporting City.

Maybe have to let the emotions die down for a few days

pedigreeblue said:
bluestevei said:
and if its the players who are sitting on the bench, getting upset of the abuse, tough , ur on great wages, get training better and you might not be on the bench, and if its the players, STOP FUCKING FIGHTING WITH YOURSELVES AT TRAINING

May be better if you stay away from the games...,

why

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.